Sood Tae Fah Gumnode(Quiz & Quest)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
lol. he didnt rape her on epi 2. he just pin her to the bed cuz she was in his bedroom and he assume she was trying to do something. now, hes suspecting that she killed her moms bf.

i never seen him this mean before. so hot

No :r-scene-pop-corn: Yet....oh man..HAHAHHA THank Tina...i'm just done streaming this....so i will watch it tonight....

I can't wait to see :slapandkissse3: scenes....

I always liked Pip...but i haven't this side of him....**DROOL***....

**edit**

I must say...i'm hooked on this lakorn..i know they use some old method...but the new fresh faces made it interesting.........i can't wait how this going to unfold.....HAHAHA :r-scene-pop-corn: :dude:

tinah

sarNie Coma
No :r-scene-pop-corn: Yet....oh man..HAHAHHA THank Tina...i'm just done streaming this....so i will watch it tonight....

I can't wait to see :slapandkissse3: scenes....

I always liked Pip...but i haven't this side of him....**DROOL***....

**edit**

I must say...i'm hooked on this lakorn..i know they use some old method...but the new fresh faces made it interesting.........i can't wait how this going to unfold.....HAHAHA :r-scene-pop-corn: :dude:
yeh, this is like a new side of Pip that i havent seen before. by the way, hes still good looking for his age

seems like Ja is becoming paranoid. i thought the scene on Epi 2 when she was holding on to the iron was funny lol.

mokka

sarNie Adult
Who is mew's mom?
I saw the teaser, what happen to the old lady when ja was holding onto her and she accidently fell down to the floor?
It seemed very intense... I'm downloading it right now...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Mew's mom is the lady with the glasses who plays as Pips grandma.

as for the scene when she fell down the stairs, it hasnt happen yet but im thinking Meji probaly trip her to make it seem like Ja did it.

dont know about the "R" scene lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. i actually dont know though. too bad i cant read thai. maybe someone who could read thai will kindly translate the summary for us. hehe

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
it ok to lie to us .. u know . get everyone in the fourm to hpye up LOL

THere will be a :r-scene-pop-corn: or two :r-scene-pop-corn: c'mon it's :slapandkissse3: LAKORN!!! HAHHAHA if Ja keep denying the truth to Pip...you know it will lead to :r-scene-pop-corn: :rolleyes: !!!!

Pip is sooo mean..but you could see....he totally want Ja... :r-scene-pop-corn:

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i am really enjoying this lakorn.. never seen pip act this mean before.. it kind of makes him hot for his age

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
watch it with your :r-scene-pop-corn: or else i'll :r-scene-pop-corn: all your men chew!
Natty..why you got to hate on me like that...i'm trying get everyone all excited about this lakorn..... :rolleyes: SaRn says so...HAHAHA

so stay away from my hotties..or else...i'll :r-scene-pop-corn: your :baby-scene-pop-corn: J!

you know J will :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: and :baby-scene-pop-corn: HAHAHHA!

moilee

sarNie Adult
Yeah...Mew's mom is everywhere. The last time I saw her was from "Luang Jao Jun", played Kob's grandmother.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Iono about this lakorn guys but to me, N'ek and P'ek are psychos. I like Pip but i don't like who he's paired up with. I know they're trying to work the old peeps with the new but it's just not working for me.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Almost finish watching episode 2, and it doesn't seem like there is going to be an :r-scene-pop-corn: . Pip's relationship with Jaja is too much like an older brother one. He's looking out for her and her mother..... I don't see any further :slapandkissse3: in the previews either...... sooooooo yeah. Beside i don't think Pip's character has the guts to do it.... LOL he's a lawyer or something that seems to specialize in sexual harassment or something..... and Jaja is scared bunny... poor girl. I don't think much action is gonna happen in it.

I am interested in how Pip is going to get n'ek out of the situation though so I'll be definitely tuning in.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
**cough** iamnowhere....**cough** we're suppose to make it excited for the other sarnies...HAHAHA....

Girl! don't you see the :slapandkissse3: in the preview...HAHHAHA!!! I know Pip is tring to put the puzzle in to places....so you do feel that he's just there to guide her...but wait until they **get married** HAHHAHA that's when the :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: kick in....HAHHAA

I can't wait to see Pip fall for Ja and see how he's going to get her out of the situation....

Pip+Ja= :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :tease: (NATTY)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Can someone tell me how this lakorn is like? I want to see it today, man!...Kiss/Slap,"R" scene,"Baby"???