Sood Tae Fah Gumnode(Quiz & Quest)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i miss this type of lakorn. n'ek is poor and force to marry pra'ek than has to move in his house. he isnt too fond of her cuz he thinks shes not a good person. ekk!

pix from dailynews. so cute!

anyone seen epi 1 yet?

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Aww thanks for the pictures tinah.
Ja is really pretty. Can't wait to see this one.
It's going to be cute. A lot of :slapandkissse3: :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
epi 1 was pretty good. Ja already moved in to Pips house. She accidently killed her moms b/f cuz he attempt to rape her, but her mom took the blame, so now shes in jail. Her mom ask pips mother to take care of Ja for her.

next epi looks like Pip will attempt to rape Ja. he was so yelling at her. you could see the anger in his face lol

dreamer86

sarNie Egg
Just watch the first episode... i have to say i like it, it is a good start. can't wait for the next episode, Pips character is so mean to Ja character.

calla

sarNie Adult
omg omg......i cant wait to watch it.......

tinah

sarNie Coma
i should be getting the 1st tape by next week. hehe. even though i already saw epi 1 but i just skim through most of the parts

tinah

sarNie Coma
just saw epi 2. love when pips mad. so hot lol. im glad Ja isnt so weak. she needs to work on her acting, but its still watchable though

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I'm loving this lakorn so far. Just finished episode 2 and can't wait for the next one. Pip is still HOT!!! I'm glad to see he's back. Ja is so pretty too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
epi 2 is even better and pip is such a meanie, always picking on Ja. they are cute together. i really do hope they get marry

i wonder why the grandma wants pip to marry ja though.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
cuz the grandma know wat the viewer want LOL

I AGREE!! haha just watched episode 1 and I like it already haha miss this kind of lakorn haha.. I don't like that Meiji chick, why is she everywhere? It gets annoying.. Pip is looking hot!! but looks like he gained a few pounds

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
WOW!!! this much already happened in epi 1.....and rape on epi 2...HAHA SaRn will love this........

Thanks for pix...Ja is cute.....

**edit**

I didn't notice until now...how tall Pip is.....**DROOL**

pze

sarNie Adult
im enjoying this lakorn alot....cant wait for more...this is gonna just get better and better.....

moilee

sarNie Adult
Who's this girl? I don't think I'm gonna like her. Why can another actress in here instead of her? I'm always Mew's fan and after watch him with her.....I like him too. He's another good actor...not cute or handsome....but good actor like I said. I don't know...if my mother watches it...I guess I'll give it a try.

tinah

sarNie Coma
WOW!!! this much already happened in epi 1.....and rape on epi 2...HAHA SaRn will love this........

Thanks for pix...Ja is cute.....

**edit**

I didn't notice until now...how tall Pip is.....**DROOL**
lol. he didnt rape her on epi 2. he just pin her to the bed cuz she was in his bedroom and he assume she was trying to do something. now, hes suspecting that she killed her moms bf.

i never seen him this mean before. so hot