Songkram Nang Fah (Exact)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
there are 16 chapters. each chapter is not too long (because it's so addictive!). if u can read Thai, go to http://www.poppap.com/pantip/airkee/

if anyone is interested in reading it in English, let me know. i'll try to translate it as best as i can.
oh my garsh thanks for da link but damn it's too long lol i won't last da first 2 min. i have a disorder where i'll fall asleep in 2 min when reading lmao. i'll try to get to it one day though if i'm still interested. thank u again!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is addicting. AHHA so intense. i just started watching it from episode 16 and its cool. HAHA! 3 babies already. Jeeze, by the end.. how many will she have? haha. I think she'll probabaly stick with pong til the end no?

vina_lek

LOL. the things she said to Rin...i can bring up a couple of examples..."No matter how many babies you pop out, P'Ning still comes to me!" another was, "You can't hold P'Ning back by getting knocked up! All the time that you're home with your big belly, P'Ning sleeps with me!"
holy s..! my god! :eek: any pics of the real people? thanks for the info. so far! ;) it's time like these that i wish i could read thai, although it sounds hella intense!

cecilia

Staff member
this lakorn is addicting. AHHA so intense. i just started watching it from episode 16 and its cool. HAHA! 3 babies already. Jeeze, by the end.. how many will she have? haha. I think she'll probabaly stick with pong til the end no?
i read somewhere that she end up with KONG .. ^_^

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
So KonG Not Pong Thank GooDneSS...Lol... SO Tat Mean komg gonna Be A Step Dad Right? J/w

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
there are 16 chapters. each chapter is not too long (because it's so addictive!). if u can read Thai, go to http://www.poppap.com/pantip/airkee/

if anyone is interested in reading it in English, let me know. i'll try to translate it as best as i can.
Yeap I can finish a book with 300 pages in one night too. I had finished several that are very interesting in one night, like we are watching lakorn, when you continue it is difficult to stop because if instense and interesting.

Oh if you have time to transelate the novel that would be so awsome.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
holy s..! my god! :eek: any pics of the real people? thanks for the info. so far! ;) it's time like these that i wish i could read thai, although it sounds hella intense!
da real people are kept anonymous. so dunno who they are :unsure: hah? somebody said rin ends up w/ kong? for real? where'd u read dat from? if dat really happens then i'm ok w/ dat. kong is a good guy in here no matter how old school he look

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
there were some people who Googled pictures of Ning and his daughter w/Rin (Nong Roong, Rin's first child). and some even found a picture of Ning while he was in the Air Force (he used to be in the Air Force before joining the Thai Airways). but now the pictures have been removed. i think it was an issue of invasion of privacy. the real people are not actors, so they do not wish for their photos to be viewed by random people. the people who were quick enough to find Ning's picture from the Air Force website said that he kind of looked like Chaiya Mitchai (the famous Thai country singer). and they also said Nong Roong is very pretty.

wow, Rin will end up w/P'In in the lakon? that would be totally different from the true story. but i was actually rooting for P'In anyway. he accepts Rin the way she is, along w/her kids. i'm hoping for a happy ending.

i'll try to translate the story when i have time. i hope there will be a few readers.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! reading all the lilo comment from everyone...wow!! just wow! I bet Cherry is worse in real life...people are one reallie messed up specie..seriously

my sista who is not a thai freak like moii..she was watching it and asking why she kept having babies every other episode..did she reallie have three kids like such short amount of times like the lakorn too?? LOL..i kinda figure out tat he was TAT GOOD in bed for her to keep sleeping w/ him..LOl

at the end honestly i prefer she ends up w/ no one...

pichayaaznbabe i'll surely be one of ur readers..

Diamend love the new Aof avatar...he's so narak...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
^_^ thanks. da original size is 150x150 but too bad dis forum won't allow it dat big. i have it at its full size at another forum. i'm thinkin of switchin it to a different one. it's funny lol it's a performance of oh la nor my love. it's on youtube if u wanna see it. just do a search on ohlanor and it'll come up. dat one actress who played da ghost in da movie the shutter comes out and dances w/ him lol ohhh my goodness i really can't wait for athithaan rak. waiting sucks asss

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
wow! reading all the lilo comment from everyone...wow!! just wow! I bet Cherry is worse in real life...people are one reallie messed up specie..seriously

my sista who is not a thai freak like moii..she was watching it and asking why she kept having babies every other episode..did she reallie have three kids like such short amount of times like the lakorn too?? LOL..i kinda figure out tat he was TAT GOOD in bed for her to keep sleeping w/ him..LOl

at the end honestly i prefer she ends up w/ no one...

pichayaaznbabe i'll surely be one of ur readers..

Rin didn't have three kids in such a short amount of time...well, actually, in the end, she had only ... *SPOILER ALERT*
2 kids because she had a miscarriage when she didn't even know that she was pregnant, and then the last time, she lost the water in her womb because she went to fight Cherry when she was fragile.

okie, i promise i'll translate the story as soon as i can.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
they had to cut some parts out of da lakorn so maybe dats y da time length between each pregnancy was so short. 2 more weeks left then it's overrrrr

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
okie, i promise i'll translate the story as soon as i can.
I'll be waiting for your transelatiion. However, I don't really want to hurry you, work on it when you have time. I do hope that this will be a happy ending lakorn too, Rin deserves a good life after those storms she had been through, but it will be different from the true story.

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I watch this lakorn and yeah bee got stronger finally but it still pisses me off, i understand if she lets others treat her badly cause i don't know she stupid in my view and that's her choice and sadly alot of woman are like that in real life but to let others treat your children that way regardless of who they are, come on that should have been it!!!!!!It wasn't like nings family is hiding the fact they don't give a crap about rin and her kids. Once rin know how bad her kids were being treated she should've left no matter how much love you have for a guy the minute you have kids nothing should have come before them especially when they can't defend themselves and she leaves them knowing that. Holy cow they mistreated the first one you gonna wait til after the second one to get protective of there well being man i would've biatch slap them the first time and left after the first child cause your children should have been reason enough to get stronger and move on not after so much drama over and over again it's like her children are a second thought compared to her husband. Anyways i'm going on again, how come rin didn't leave the kids with her mom does it say anything in the novel, what reason would she kept her kids in that situation. If people in real life treated babies like that why would you be around them damn that's some crazy s***.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
just finish episode 23..OMFG! Cherry is PREGNANT!!

dang! P'Ning is like an expert..he's getting people pregnant left and right..thank goodness i'm no where near him...i might not be albe to resist him either..LOL

ehehe..but i laughed my butt off wen Cherry left down on tat pile of trash..tat waw HALIRIOUS...i've neva seen tat b4