Shinhwa

kitkat

sarNie Elites
DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT HOTLINK MY LINKS!

All links will be expired by 07/19 or 100 Downloads so get it while you're at it! ^^v

^I made this like two months ago. ^^;;
041018 SBS Ya Shim Man Man EP82 - Shinhwa [382MB]
041025 SBS Ya Shim Man Man EP83 - Shinhwa [700MB]
Subtitles [26KB]

Note: After you download the subtitles, to ensure that you rename to the same video file and you have to resync it yourself manually. Because I think it's only synced to LQ version. Beside I got it from RiverB.

Note: This is FULL Version.
Guest list: SS501, CSJH, Mina, Kim Mi Yeon, Bin, Unee, WooHyuk, M, Kim Jong Min, Chun Myung Hoon, etc.
050917 Star Dance Battle [700MB]

Note: Quality is really low...
00xxxx SBS Sports - MinSung Skiing [21MB]

Note: Quality is very low...
0403xx Dream Team in Jungle - MinJin [37MB]

Note: This is FULL Version.
001224 KBS Dream Team - Shinhwa [593MB]

Credits: s-shinhwasarang.net + kitkat for captures/uploading

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT HOTLINK MY LINKS!

pheng

sarNie Egg
QUOTE(E714342@Jul 24 2006 @ 06:49 AM)
There are 3 types of votes, via mobile and via 2 different internet. Seems no one here is currently in mainland China, forget about the most important mobile phone vote option.

For the Internet vote options, via people net and qq net.
Those who has QQ account could only vote once per account a day.
But via people net, you can vote one option per 15mins. So, there is unliminited votes you could make use with this site.

For the "HanliuChina。MusicOccasion"(only one vote in one page at a time) All Shinhwa China fans decided to dedicate all the votes to the group "Shinhwa" at this moment. Unfortunately, for personal solo like the best male singer Hye Sung and Min Woo, or for the best song like "once in a life time", we have to put it apart coz all of these categories fell on the same page.

http://www.cnvip.cc/2006/v/yy.asp

On this page, the first category is the most popolar song. As you can see there is little hope to move forward as DBSK and HOT already have 10,000 votes more than us. So, we really could keep this categories as the last effort but not for now.
p.s. If anyone that holds a QQ account and insist to vote for this category could refer to the below address:
(E1009)《Once In A Life time》(神话shinhwa)
http://vote.qq.com/cgi-bin/project_preview?pjtid=2533

The second category is the best male singer where we don't need to worry too much coz Hye Sung and MinWoo already make it in top 10.
p.s. If anyone that holds a QQ account and insist to vote for this category could refer to the below address:
(E2034)M(李珉宇)Lee Min Woo
(E2048)申彗星 Shin Hye Sung
http://vote.qq.com/cgi-bin/project_preview?pjtid=2549

The 3rd category is nothing we can border now, the best female singer category. If you love Shinhwa the most, what we should really focus is the last category which fall on the 1st page.

The 4th/the last category of this page is the most poplar group in Korea. Ok, guys, if you really think Shinhwa is the best so please please do this big favor for all oppa. Do vote them now, hard to deny the always classis HOT, but do you guys really happy to see oppa is under DBSK??I am sure everyone that love Shinhwa won't like this to be happen. Time is running out, we only have no more than a week to do this.
(E4003)神话(shinhwa)
This is another QQ net vote address.
http://vote.qq.com/cgi-bin/project_preview?pjtid=2551

There is an empty column besides 投票(vote) button far bottom of the page, you have to enter the number before pressing the vote button that shows beside it to make the vote sucessful. After vote you could press 结果(result)button to overview the percentage.

The second page of voting is about the " Dreams Occasion"
http://www.cnvip.cc/2006/v/mh.asp
The 1st category is "The best dream partner" where all oppas have been promote as the noninees.
(G1001)andy
(G1005)Junjin
(G1053)金东万 Kim Dong Wan
(G1098)李珉宇 Lee Min Woo
(G1121)申彗星 Shin Hye Sung
(G1129)文政赫 Eric
We can't focus on this due to the last category where Shinhwa appear as a group again in the same page.

The last category is "The best CF models/groups" where we all should put most effort in because we are the 1st runner up on the group now. We still have chance to push Shinhwa as a group leader for this category as we are currently 7000 votes lesser than DBSK.
(G3056)神 话 Shinhwa

Last but not least, I am not from China but I still feel that this vote is really important to all the Shinhwa fans.

Thanks everyone!!

I don't know what I can do more for this vote coz I voting like crazy every day with all the Chinese Fans overseas.
Unfortunately this stupid but official vote (to test how great influncial have the korean pops bring to Mainland, China) came on the day before Shinhwa have concert in Shanghai. Most of the fans didn't aware of this vote. When they found out how important this vote means to Shinhwa, it is a bit too late. Most of the HOT fans and TVXQ/DBSK(TONG VFANG XHIN QI) fans are a step ahead from Shinhwa. HOT fans even linked with fans in Korea and vote non stop day by day.This 2 weeks everyone of us have been trying very hard to vote, some even vote up to 50 times in half an hour. I'm going to summarise the whole thing in English, the only thing we need to do now is to push Shinhwa upfront of several sections. The dateline is 31st of July, we are running out of time. Thanks for everyone that could kindly give a big hand in this.

here's another site that vote for top 10 song every week.

http://www.arirang.co.kr/intro.asp

when you get to this site, go click on the Pops in Seoul, then...click that again, when it gets to the next page...then...
click "Big 10" on the left column....so go vote!!!

you need an account to vote, remember!!!! make one..and vote!!! the rules are simple and they explain it on the top!!! of the page....so go vote!!

come on shinhwa's fan help them by voting for them.

credit to soompi forum

sisii

I never realise how Hyesung looks attractive with glasses. And also Dongwan's smile...I love it :wub: Does anyone know the title of the background song when Hyesung appear in the recent Heroine 6 episode with all of Shinhwa?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thoyting said:
CAT I so LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU!! u are the best when it comes to Shinhwa.. THANKKKKKKKKKKK YOU MY DEAR!!!
[post="151105"][/post]​
wow i haven't see you for a while... but all of ysi links are expired so basically you came in too late. :sweat:

right now, i cna't upload or download anything for 2-4 weeks because my computer got a very bad hardware. wahhh! *imaging 2-4 weeks without computer... i'm so going to be insane! :wacko: *

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^uh which movie you talk about? you mean emergency measures no.19? if so, sorry i can't reupload anything and that movie isn't my favorite..

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
hey Cat my dear.. can I get the subs to the Ya Ma Ma Show.. I have the video but dont have the subs. well i do have the subs. but the subs I got are werid.. You might have the better version..

and you are right I miss all the stuff you Upload but just wanted to say THANK YOU for uploading it ahahlol YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

but the one that i really hope you can reupload or tell me where to DL is the christmas speical one.. with like Shinhwa, Se7en, Bi DBSG and many more.. I been trying to find that eps. special but I dont know where to look.. and it seems like you have the whole show.. THANK YOU!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i wish i can give you the subs but my computer is at repair shop. =/ same goes to christmas special episode, too since it's in my cpu as well. ^^;;

but if you want to d/l it on clubbox? well, it's in shcjcjbnet's clubbox... obviously, you aren't one of the super members... i don't know where's else... i mean i haven't check shinhwasarang's clubbox but they have a lot of oldies. ^^

if you really need christmas special, can you wait until my cpu gets back home? it has been a week and a day already... so long time to repair, uh? -____-

chibimarukochan

sarNie Egg
oh kitkat.. thanks for uploading all those goodies.

too bad i missed them all. :(

i really wanted to see Free My Love My Bride... i was trying to find it on clubbox but they don't have it in any of the shinhwa clubboxes?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^i can't remember which clubbox that has my love my bride... bcus i d/led on free servers back then. so i know there's chinese subbed video is from shcjcjbnet's clubbox... but you probably aren't one of those super members to access it. =/

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
Hey cat, how you been? Me, suck. Because my comp died, that's the reason why I haven't been to this thread. Anyways, just want to drop by and say SHINHWA ROCK MY WORLD!!!

cecilia

Staff member
OMG..i would so die to go and watch ERIC..
but then again..if you odnt' know then..i dont' know..but you outta give it a shot..who know ..you might end up liking them too..^^

so lucky..wish i'm there..i really really want to watch them..