Shinhwa

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thanks for youtube. did you know that minwoo's fave song is t.o.p :D i mean it's always have been his favorite ever since beginning til still now.

super junior is nothing same to shinhwa... their dancing is a bit of slow but yet is good, though. =]

well, you know there's a lot of shinhwa videos but i'm too lazy to upload HQ files... it's really BIG.. like most of those updated files are over 500MB. -_____-;;

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
oh...really there lot more of shinhwa video. Well, i just got my net before school end, that's why i didn't see that much of shinhwa video. Yeah super junior is nothing to shinhwa. lol...minwoo fav song is T.O.P, well...mine is I Pry For U, Hero, Problem Solver, All your dream, Yo!, and Euscha! Euscha!. I love how shinhwa know how to love each other.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^you really like fast songs.. hehe i like ballad songs... i used to like fast songs until soft song sorta stucked in my head... i must be feeling need to relax myself a bit. hehe

right now, i'm sooo obessed with sun in our hearts song... it's sooo good! but i started to listen taiwanese song now... mostly soundtrack from love contract and mars. =]

don't worry, i will share shinhwa goodies here after i finished uploading all LL episodes at SS forum then this. =D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oh fast song makes you happy? i thought it would make you dancing! hehe

good news, i will be sharing with shinhwa files since i almost done with love letter at SS forum. yay! hopefully, you will be happy to get those more shinhwa videos from me. =P

yeah i changed my siggie... it's taiwanese drama called 'love contract'... their love never fails me! hehe also mike he is sooo hot. =] like my siggie? i made it myself. looking good, isn't it? =D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
apparently, i don't have time to share shinhwa files. =[

hey here's captures i got. ^^

credits: iyagi's clubbox/shinhwasarang's clubbox for videos + kitkat for captures/uploading

isn't eric cute! =P

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
well, i don't know how to dance, so fast song make me happy. hehee...About the cap video, i saw at youtube...They are so cute. Love shinhwa.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
LOL me either... well, i hate dance... ^^;;

oh you only see shinhwa files by youtube? =\ because i notice you usually said it that you already saw it because of youtube.. so i supposed you don't d/l any more of shinhwa files?

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
Well...I saw most video from youtube and then download from there. lol...cause is faster. But the quality are low, but still good to watch. Today shinhwa is on Heroine 6 right? well, can't wait to watch it.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ah i see. i never like youtube.......... quality always is that bad... anyways, yup it's heroine 6 today.. which i'm downloading it now! i should d/l it this morning but i hate that kind of versions that came from pdbox or best biz... their quality sucks. so i had to wait for BETTER QUALITY and yet SHCJ got it out now. here's their clubbox link for y'all to d/l.

isn't eric looks adorable!?? :wub: and did you know that SJH and KJM starred in this, too! omg my fave comedians! i wish there's CMH, too. =\

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
I just finshed watching it. I download the LQ. It was good, but then i think that next week is going to be better. Shinhwa is so sweet. The best part i like it was when

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Junjin take over the girl he choose. Then the other two girls started to hit him. It's sad and funny how that one girl hit JJ on the face.

CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK... :lmao:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^hey how you do that with spoiler??? it's so cool.. can you tell me the code?

anyways, i just finished watching.. omg omg it's all eyes on RicSungDy!!! you can see shinhwa is in relax mode from their busy schedule and stuff... laughter is the best medicine. hehe i so can't wait next sunday!!

hey i will upload HQ version in YSI that only lasts a week or 100 D/Ls. so come back again okay? hehe it's uploading right now.. it takes 8 hours including other files are being uploaded, too. ^^

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
It sure take a long time to upload video clib. About the spoiler code is easy.

EXAMPLES:

Some old video clibs i saw at youtube and the one you gave it to me. Junjin seem so wild, like he's is so funny and always play around. But now, he seem to cool down. Maybe he's mature now... :loool:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^thanks for spoiler code! hehe well, JJ is still a same person, though. it depends on what shows he's on so he would be wild. =]

here's other videos i uploaded... from now on, i will be uploading a ton of HQ files in YSI only... get it fast before it goes expired. =]

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT HOTLINK MY LINKS!

All links will be expired by 07/17 or 100 Downloads so get it while you're at it! ^^v

Note: Once you download those both episodes, then change the files to 'KBS Happy Sunday Heroine 5', okay? =]
041219 KBS Happy Sunday Heroine 5 - Shinhwa [695MB]
041226 KBS Happy Sunday Heroine 5 - Shinhwa [690MB]

060505 KM No Cut Story - Shinhwa In Japan [454MB]

060517 KM No Cut Story - Shinhwa In Seoul [201MB]

041225 MBC - Various Artists Nourrouwa Christmas Special EP29 [700MB]

Credits: s-shinhwasarang.net + kitkat for captures/uploading

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT HOTLINK MY LINKS!

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i guess so... right now, i'm download those shinhwa video clibs. Thanks for sharing. You only post it here or other place too? Again, i love shinhwa. :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
well, unfortunely yes i post those links in other places, too.... so get it while you can. =\

here's some ricdy love! so can't wait to see this next sunday!!!

don't they cute!!