Shinhwa

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
OMG you do.. I will so LOVE you if you can upload for me hahalol.. I REALLY WANTED TO WATCH THIS.. it so hard to find this show because it's old.. I find a couple eps. at iyagi clubbox but she doesnt have the shinhwa special one... I think that one chick that Junjin got with was good in fighting or something.. dang I forgot her name...

I really want the HQ version.. but mang I'm not a super member so I cant go into their shinhwa clubbox.. I bet they have everything.. aww so jealous!!! your a member to their clubbox?

hey who did Hyebin pair up with and Howng Bo? dang I really want to see this special ahahlol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^ahh i wish i'm one of those super member. :( i only have part two but i have to check it out if i still have it in my files...:sweat: i don't remember who hye bin and hwang bo pair up.. i have to rewatch it again later... hehe ME TOO I WANTED HQ.

hill

sarNie Egg
Hey I am sorry if anyone ask this question but my niece say there a new movie or drama made by one of the guys from Shinwan and I was wondering if it is out or when will it be out. I do not know who or which one it is. Anyway sorry abou this. Thanks.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^It's called "Wontak's Angel" and it stars Shinhwa's Lee Minwoo and also Haha. I don't know if it's out yet, but I heard that they already finished filming it. You can check the soompi thread for more info. :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^i can't wait to see the movie! since i finished eric's and dongwan's... JUNE'S DIARY and SPIN KICK... what a enjoyable movie!

can anyone give me the full lists of movies from any of members?

i know they guest-starred in EMERGENGY MEASURE NO.19 .. it's sort of boring...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^I agree! He was the first Shinhwa guy that I liked. I wasn't too much into Shinhwa when I first heard about them. I happen to see Dongwan's movie "Spin Kick" and I thought he was so adorable in there (plus, along side Hyun Bin :wub: ). I think he probably would still be my favorite Shinhwa member, though I do like them all. ^_^

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
haha the first I guy I like was Junjin cause I would always see him with Se7en ahahlol.. and they would always be dancing together and acting a fool... then I just got started into Shinhwa a couple of years ago.. like around 2004.. cause back in the days I was digging them that much ahah the style was werid hahalol.. and now I'm in love with them all cause they have are so CUTE and have different personality.. There my favorite boyband of korea.. hahalol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^hey i got both videos of the groom/bride thingy..i believe it's called beautiful sunday wedding special... in LQ version... but i will get MQ version with chinese subbed soon.. since i'm waiting for kris to complete her uploading... do you still want it?

LQ version: 2 files
MQ version: 1 file

it's best to get MQ... because i watched LQ version, part 1 at end is a bit of cutted off compare to part 2 beginning... -_- so MQ is a whole episode...

u-ph0rik

sarNie Egg
Shinhwa is gonna be in the germany eps of X-MANNN!!! WOOOTERSSS

their 8th album is almost coming outt!

i`m soo excitedd!!

shinhwaaa rocks my sockss!

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
^hey i got both videos of the groom/bride thingy..i believe it's called beautiful sunday wedding special... in LQ version... but i will get MQ version with chinese subbed soon.. since i'm waiting for kris to complete her uploading... do you still want it?

LQ version: 2 files
MQ version: 1 file

it's best to get MQ... because i watched LQ version, part 1 at end is a bit of cutted off compare to part 2 beginning... -_- so MQ is a whole episode...
[post="109975"][/post]​
OMG Cat I LOVE YOU.. yeah i figure it was on beautfiful sunday aka good match... I check iyagi clubbox but she doesnt have it.. she only have couple of other eps. It hard to find it.. THANK YOU SO MUCH.. pretty please upload in MQ I cant wait to watch it.. I love my Shinhwa..

and UProrik.. I agree with you cant wait to see the Germany special.. I wonder who the girls are going to be.. I hope its people I like.. or else man that just suck.. but i still love my Shinhwa ahahlol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^i could have HQ version but shcjers seem not sharing it with me.... :( so kris has it but in chinese subbed.. i don't care about that one so i just get my hand on MQ instead of LQ. lol

:lol:

i don't think shinhwa would play xman.. just see them rooting for junjin or something.. but if it's true that they would play then i'm soooo HAPPY!!! :w000t:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
AHHH!!! their 8th jib is OOOUT!!! i got it and am listening constantly... my fave songs would be 12 track 'youre my everything'! :w000t:

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
^i could have HQ version but shcjers seem not sharing it with me.... :( so kris has it but in chinese subbed.. i don't care about that one so i just get my hand on MQ instead of LQ. lol

:lol:

i don't think shinhwa would play xman.. just see them rooting for junjin or something.. but if it's true that they would play then i'm soooo HAPPY!!! :w000t:

[post="110103"][/post]​
Hey Cat.. what you mean they wont play xman and only rooting for Junjin? sorry i was a little confused!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^oooh i was confused, too but FOR SURE, THEY WILL PLAY XMAN. yay!!! i felt bad for junjin, though.. he will be super busy and we might see him TIRED... junjin oppa fighting! =)

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Anyone watching Nal Ah Ra Shoot Dori [Fly, Shootdori] with Jun Jin? I just love that show! It's the one about the little league soccer team. Kim Jong Kook use to be their coach but since he had to leave for the army, Jun Jin replaced him as coach. The kids are so adorable and Jun Jin and Kim Jong Min are so affectionate to the kids. ^_^ My favorite kid is Sung Woo (in my signature). I just love his smile!!! This is one of my new favorite shows now that I'm getting bored with LL and X-Man.

edit: I saw a screencap of the next episode of Shootdori and it looks like Minwoo will be a guest on it. Hahaha, I knew that one of the members of Shinhwa was going to appear on that show sooner or later, since Junjin is the coach. Lol, it'll be awesome if they all showed up in one episode to support Shootdori ^_^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^lol it's not FLY.. it's FC Shoot Dori. many people get mistaken on FC/FLY. haha anyways, i watch first two episodes. i will watch other rest of it later since i'm d/ling a lot of HQ files onto my CB. sooo many shinhwa goodies! :w000t:

yeah minwoo has appeared in it. it's pretty obvious to recogzine him from the picture because he's short to others. lol

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^oh really? From what I understood, the show is called "Nal Ah Ra, Shootdori" which "nal ah ra" means something like "fly away" so therefore "Fly, Shootdori." "FC Shootdori" is the official name of the soccer team or so I thought but then again I don't understand korean so I can't tell. ^^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^lol yeah i know.. ughhh languages... i got it from SHCJ forum so there's full of korean members in it. haha i remembered i got wrong and there's like 6 or 7 members telling me to spell it out. geesh... LOL

how many fc shoot dori eppies are there? is it 4? :huh: so there will be 5th episode coming out soon or what? [junjin eppies only]

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^I asked at soompi and they said that the name of the team is called FC Shootdori, but the name of the TV show is Nal Ah Ra Shootdori. :D The members at SHCJ must've thought that you were calling the team Fly Shootdori since they had to correct you, lol.

The show is a segment of Happy Sunday with Heroine 6 and this one other show and so far there are 28 episodes. There are subs available for episodes 1, 2, and 25. Kim Jong Kook is in all the episodes up to episode 23. Jun Jin's first appearance is in episode 24. :D I can't wait for the HQ of today's episode! ^_^