Shinhwa

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
LEE MINWOO IS SO FREAKIN' HOT! I LOVE LEE MINWOO! :D HIS VOICE IS SO SEXY, WHEN I WAS LISTENING TO HIS 2nd ALBUM! HIS 2nd ALBUM IS H*LL GOOD! THANKS aZn_FrEaK FOR UPLOADING HIS 2nd ALBUM! :D I HAVEN'T HEARD HIS 1st ALBUM YET. BUT HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WILL UPLOAD IT! :D

cecilia

Staff member
Muddie MuRda said:
Eric Mun

[post="1626"][/post]​

nathalie said:
Eric is so hot!!!
[post="3510"][/post]​
hahah..eric is SUPER HOT..i love love him...kekekek...

anyway..i rewatched...FIREBIRD..and did a cut out clip and made a short mv of eric..guarantee you guys love him...

i'll upload it up later..keke..

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg

Thank you for posting information about Shinhwa Muddie MuRda. I love Min Woo, Dongwan, and Junjin. Eheh. I think their the hotest in the group.

My Favorites:

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
MIN WOO is soo hot. He slightly reminds me of jay chou. Have you guys seen love letter with Min woo in it yet?!?! OMG! it's soo cuteee.

just2bwithU

sarNie Egg
WAHHHHH!! YAY there's a SHINHWA thread!!! ^_________________^
can you tell i luve them? kekekee

luve shinhwa!!
everyone so freakin hot.. and i luve hyesungie the most. ekekeke

cecilia

Staff member
Muddie MuRda said:
Dongwan is a VERY VERY VERY VERY (continue for 1000000x) handsome man....very very handsome. :wub:
[post="31748"][/post]​
:shocked: ...dongwa is always hot looking..he's the hottest of the hot..he dont' have to do anything..he's already hot the way he is...but turn on..ERIC... :lol:

damn.u

sarNie Egg
t0nz said:
MIN WOO is soo hot. He slightly reminds me of jay chou. Have you guys seen love letter with Min woo in it yet?!?! OMG! it's soo cuteee.
[post="26969"][/post]​
Love Letter is awesome.

I LOVE LOVE you gifs. They're super cute!!!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
November 5, 2005

Shinhwa: No Breakup No Matter What -- DJ King

Shinhwa declared that the group would stay intact even if one or two members start military service next year. The group got together for the first time in nearly five months on November 4 at Seoul's Olympic Park to judge a special event organized by MNET called "Let's CokePlay Battle Shinhwa." After the event they held a brief fan meeting in front of the 1,000 fans present. This was their first official appearance since a concert in June.

With GOD announcing their breakup last month due to members going to military service, rumors started surfacing around Shinhwa as all six members are still required to serve. "It looks like one or two members will start military service next year," said Kim Dong Wan. "Even if that happens, the name Shinhwa will never cease. We'll always stay together," he said to thunderous applause and hundreds of orange balloon waving fans. Kim Dong Wan also pleaded to fans to support the group even if they aren't able to release albums.

Shinhwa's Eric and Andy both gave up their U.S. residence status and will serve in the Korean army. All male Korean citizens are required by law to complete a two year military service. Eric, Lee Minwoo and Kim Dong Wan as the oldest members are expected to go first as early as late next year or in early 2007. The Shinhwa members who are currently doing separate activities are scheduled to release their 8th album early next year.

"Let's CokePlay Battle Shinhwa" was a special program sponsored by Good Entertainment, MNET and Coca-Cola to pick the "next Shinhwa." The finals of the contest were held on November 4 where the Shinhwa members themselves selected six young men out of a group of 12 finalists to be the next Shinhwa. The celebrity judges chose the six on their singing and dancing skills. The six winners Park Ji Woon (18), Jung Hyung Rok (16), Won Seung Jae (18), Kim Jang Hyun (20), Jin Tae Hwa (17), Shin Ki Hyun (18) will immediately undergo training and debut as a new group next year through Good Enterainmnet. The 8 month long audition which started in March had whittled down to twelve finalists out of an initial pool of 1,800 applicants. Two of the finalists who didn't make it also were selected to contracts with Good Entertainment.

credits: soild07