Shinhwa

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^ahhh i see. hehe i finally d/led all LQ junjin's eppies. i will watch it later. i got to rename all shinhwa perfs! SO MANY especially 7th jib! O.O

ooo you subbed episode 25? i saw it at soompi as well. there's no subs for epi24, 26-28? i know epi28 is too early to be subbed since it's released today. haha

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^yeah there's no subs for those :( no one seems to have the time to translate them...I still watch it though...the kids are entertaining enough ^_^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^yeah there's only 3 subs.... apparently, subbers seem don't interest to subbing that fc shoot dori that much compares to kdramas and gameshows. =(

kitkat

sarNie Elites
omg have you seen their new japanese MV?! dang it's very different and playful... hye sung's voice in japanese... again wows me! after hearing him sing same thought in japanese .. he's darn good then now this one 'sun in our heart' is even better!

eric's sooo cute in this! everyone act like little kids... it's great to flashback what they did in their youth times... dang... time flies FAST! i felt like yesterday is from 1998 and now it's 2006 so they still exist! :wub:

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I AM SO BEHIND on there stuff.. I have to get it from CAT!! care to help me my dear hahalol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^sure i will upload it their new japanese MV... but it's in LQ because HQ isn't out yet.

i'm not sure if anyone want to see their newly korean MV 'once in a lifetime' and it's in HQ! :w000t:... however i will upload it both later. =)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
060528 MBC Happy Time - Shinhwa Once in A Lifetime MV Filmsite

isn't my babe ERIC a dorkie!? :loool: yeahhh disco dance.... :sweat: :lol:

Click me! HQ Version

credits: SHCJ for video/cap + kitkat for uploading + fforge for video hosting + imageshack.us for picture hosting

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Shinhwa - Once in A Lifetime PV

Click me! HQ Version

^Note: the color of the cap isn't same from the video because i use brightness/contrast effect. :sweat: isn't it look awesome? :p Also Andy isn't in that cap because he was behind my babe Eric and Dongwan... so it's hard to see him. ;) :lol:

Credits: SHCJ for video + kitkat for capture/uploading + fforge for video hosting + imageshack.us for picture hosting

EXTRAS:

doesn't junjin almost looks like BSG? :unsure: it's probably his eyes... ^_^

:wub:

i was bored so i thought why not making those caps. :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
060604 SBS Sunday X-Man #62 Episodes 135-137 Germany Special Preview – Shinhwa Cut

CLICK ME! HQ Version

Credits: SHCJ for video/caps + kitkat for /uploading

SHINHWA IS BACKKK!!! you can see once shinhwa being on gameshows, they always bring the funness to the shows... once you see the videos, you can see there's a lot of laughs... OMG I CAN'T WAIT THIS NEXT SUNDAY!!! :w000t:

KHD team: eric, junjin, andy, haha, chae yeon, park jung ah, others...
LHJ team: minwoo, dongwan, hye sung, PMS, hwang bo, yira mira, others...

i couldn't get who's other two girls... i guess it seems no yoon eun hye, lee jin, and lee ji hyun. =(

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.. THANKS CAT for the caps.. OMGGGGGGGGGGG I cant wait to see next week xman.. but damn I WISH I understood what they were talking about.. have to wait for the subs ahahLOL.. okay so Cheayeon and PJA is on the same team as Junjin and Eric and Andy ahhalol.. I wonder who is the 3rd girl... darnit... please let it be someone I like.. and aww Bada not in this eps... I LOVE HawngBo ahahlol she crack me up.. so she is in the same team with Hyesung and Minwoo and Dongwan ahahlol.. I wonder if she will go after Hyesung again ahahlol.. she seem to always go after him ahahlol

cant wait cant wait.. THANKS FOR SHARING.. aww look at Junjin so CUTE!! Eric is fine as always.. that him doing that kick dance right haahlol.. I want to see Hawngbo and Junjin go at it during the of course game.. and YES when shinhwa is on a game show it is always funny cause their funny and cool and HOT guys hahlol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
shana pakim, their 8th jib rocks! i wish i can upload it for you but i don't want because i wanted anyone who wanted to have this, should buy it online to support them! so it will help them winning a ton ton ton of awards... well, to be exact, it's better to order it from real korean online site... because yesasia doesn't sell because of copyrighted and won't help the rating, either. it's really worth buy for!

thoyting, yeahh if they switch junjin and hyesung to other teams.. then it will be same from shinhwa autumn special episode but now i guess junjin can't say to andy about being jealous of eric because they're on same team. haha omg i really can't wait!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
060601 Mnet M!Countdown - Shinhwa Comeback Your Man + Weak Man + Once in A Lifetime perf (HD)

Their 1st Performance!

CLICK ME! HQ version 213MB this file has the hosts [2 members from SJ?] introducting shinhwa with fans shouting 'shinhwa'.

CLICK ME! CLEARER version 200MB this file is better to be kept. =) also it's without the hosts and fans shouting 'shinhwa'

they all are hotties... especially i love their new outifits and hairstyles. :w000t:

credits: SHCJ for cap/video + kitkat for uploading

extra:

full fancam of that screen from concert... what's it? the one from my siggie. :D

CLICK ME! LQ version? because it was recorded on fan's cell phone

credits: hyesungstory @ s-shinhwasarang.net + me for uploading

OH YEAH PLEASE DON'T POST THIS FANCAM ANYWHERE! because i sort of sneak this file to be posted... so please! thanks!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i don't want to waste those links so here's goes!

here's SS link! wow sendspace has a new feature where it can be uploaded for 5 files! SO COOL!

File 1:
File Name: 010928 MBC Nonstop 2 EP319 - Shinhwa.wmv
Description: nonstop 2 ep319 [uploaded by kitkat]
File Size: 95 MB
Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ti3kyn

File 2:
File Name: 010927 MBC Nonstop 2 EP318 - Shinhwa.WMV
Description: nonstop 2 ep318 [uploaded by kitkat]
File Size: 14 MB
Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/gk10qs

File 3:
File Name: 010926 MBC Nonstop 2 EP317 - Shinhwa.wmv
Description: nonstop 2 ep317 [uploaded by kitkat]
File Size: 94 MB
Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/o9u44c

enjoy!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
060603 MBC MusicCore - Shinhwa Comeback

their 3rd performance : songs= Your Man & Once In A Lifetime

note: i don't know what happen to 2nd performance... it hasn't been released... :(

CLICK ME! [138MB] HQ version <--- 640x480 movie size

or

CLICK ME! [252MB] CLEARER version <--- 1024x576 movie size including Who's Next Segment

credits: SHCJ + kitkat for cap/uploading

by the way, i chose that first cap because tmw is the xman! so wonder who will be the xman... because they all use "x" sign. :lol:

and the hosts are BRIAN! with this chick... i don't know her name. lol

^but it's not in those files i uploaded... you know i only take shinhwa cut. haha if you want the full version that has FTTS, Lee Seung Gi, Hyori, All Black, Hoo, Goo Yoo Jin, SoRi Maybee then go to SHCJ to d/l it... it will d/l fast than you think... :D

also you can see there's a lot of different versions at SHCJ forum... so i'm HQ freak and a must-have movie size is WIDESCREEN. it's just the best viewing a whole shinhwa performing than full screen version. isn't it? :rolleyes: at least, i share with the best resolution videos here, right? B)

yeah i woke up so early to get this perf. :sweat: i usually wake up like afternoon because i'm not a morning person but anything with shinhwa multimedia stuff coming out newly then i shall wake up early! :w000t: :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
okay, i'm so in bad mood. >"<

you all know i'm a huge fan of shinhwa and i love them equally. however the reason i pissed off today... because i read at soompi forum... especially andy thread.

they kept saying bad things about eric and junjin. for example: members at soompi think that shinhwa made andy feeling inferior to them. what the heck! >.< and they even said that eric's bad influence to andy for getting braids from the seoul concert. STUPID THOSE MEMBERS. how dare they said that. i know shinhwa loves each other more than anything and yet they still think they aren't. o_O

they even complained about RicJin sang a lot of parts on HIGHWAY (song track from 8th jib). ughhh! would they ever stop complaining? the 8th jib is finished so there's nothing they can do to change it. *hmmph*

oh yeah they said that andy will be on LL, right? so now members said that oooh it must be shinhwa made him come because andy doesn't have much errands such as others, blah blah...so he should come then other members of shinhwa shall have their own things to do. WTH! :angry:

now i started to dislike those andy fans especially the ones at soompi. <_< i mean it's sooo unusal... ;) because there's two shinhwa forums i often go to, they all are loved, no dissing... -_- that's what i like. :)

okay i feel better now... i couldn't express it at soompi... :sweat: they would kill me overboard. :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i finally said it at soompi... so i don't know what will they gonna say to me... :sweat:

-----------------

eric's poses are sexily hot!!! :w000t:

man he has great cheekbones. :wub:

credits: SHCJ for video + kitkat for caps/uploading