Shinhwa

kitkat

sarNie Elites
060604 KBS Musicbank - Shinhwa Comeback

their 4th performance! songs= your man + once in a lifetime + weak man

CLICK ME! <--- your man + once in a lifetime perfs in HQ version

CLICK ME! <--- weak man perf in HQ version

credits: SHCJ for videos/caps + kitkat for uploading

by the way, once i find a clearer version and whole perfs into one perf then i will upload it to post it here. :D

-edited-

links have been added! also right now they work on uploading full version. currently, i'm uploading the full version. ^_^

CLICK ME! <--- all 3 songs together and resolution 800x600 :D i wish they have 1024x576 resolution.. it's like the best clearer version. :( but 800x600 is pretty good enough. :p

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Cat sweetie.. I see that you are pretty piss ahahlol.. BUT THANKS FOR SHARING the clips and performance.. yeah I DL a couple of their perforamnce and i just love them...

about the Soompi fourm.. You shouldnt even take what they say into consideration cause if they called themselves a "Shinhwa" fan they wouldnt talk shiet like that.. those are the people that most likely start rumors and are just plain stupid.. don't even put what they say into your head cause it just going to make it hurt...

Like u said there are two threads.. one that is all about love and no dissing then that the thread u should stick too.. Those people that just like Andy from Shinhwa and now Shinhwa are just hating cuase they want Andy to have more and do more..

but from other prospect like us who love Shinhwa and not just one member totally understand that what those Andy fans are saying are bullshiet.. so dont bother to much with just a couple of people words.. Shinhwa still love each other and are best of friends..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^yeahhh i even got their replies talked shits about me.. i was like, " :rolleyes: " because they took my comment too seriously.. i just typed it respectively and they thought i talked back to them. gosh those kids nowadays. ;)

so i won't come in andy thread anymore. pbbfty

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
ahha see what i mean.. they are just a one person fan that the whole group fan.. they are just Andy lovers.. but that silly.. at least dont diss the whole group if u only like one person.. just dont pay attention to them and dont go to that thread..

cause man there are some really scary fans out there... I heard so many carzy stories of celebrities and their crazy fans.. ahahlol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^yeah i let it go anyways. i totally forgot about them because xman is on my head! haha

yeah i heard a series of crazy fans stories, too.. gosh it's really scary! they would do anything to get to see you even stalking... :blink:

060604 KBS Musicbank - Shinhwa Comeback FULL VERSION is uploading now... so come back later to get those better version perfs! :D

-edited-

^ss link has been added! :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
you all know i LOVE eric! so here's captures of him from xman.

credits: ericmania @ soompi for caps + kitkat for uploading

kitkat

sarNie Elites
more pictures! i think personal pictures.. mmm whatever.. as long as it's SHINHWA. :D this time, it's not all about eric. :lol:

chae yeon's personal picture with RicMin.

doesn't eric such a dork? hehe

credits: ericmania @ soompi for pictures + kitkat for uploading

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Awww thanks for sharing those personal pictures.. So CUTE!! Ahahlol.. I just LOVE Shinhwa ahahlol.. They are so funny!! Unlike the another groups who still appear to me as young boybands.. But shinhwa has more of a mature and manly appreance ahah..

Awww Cheayeon is so lucky.. I wonder who camera is that from.. Minwoo? Or Cheayeon or maybe Eric? ahhaLOL.. So lucky!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^no it's chae yeon's camera. =) she put it on her personal website.

peace pose is really popular in asia, uh? well, it's cute on her! =D

here's two more personal pictures from CY's.

she's soo lucky to have friends with shinhwa. =( i would love to be their friend more than being gf of eric. :lol: yeah yeah i know he's taken. :p

credits: CY's CW + kitkat for uploading

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Cat… help me.. I don't know where I can get Minwoo "Bump" MV and MP3.. I was thinking about adding the song to my, myspace page.. But then I think I should put the MV up instead since I really like the song.. But I want both and somehow I'm having a hard time finding it!! HELP ME!! Thanks!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^oooh you have myspace? what's yours then? anyways, of course i have his mp3 and mv. =] i will upload it later......... i was pretty exhausted from school lately........... -__________________--

oh you want mv in HQ version? because that's only i have. =]

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Yes I LOVE HQ.. I think I'm going to use that for my page.. cause I just love the song and beat and stuff right now HAHA... and of course Minwoo is also great HAHA.. THANKS MY DEAR!!!

oh my myspace is just thoyting.. same as my screen name..

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I LOVE YA!! hey if your online then get on AIM HAHA.. so I can talk to u there.. yeah my, my space isnt much.. HAHA I'm making my friend do it for me HAHA.. so lazy.. anyways back to topic

um.. let see LOVE SHINWA! AHHAHA

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^i added you on my myspace. ^^ oh i didn't get online much... since i usually use emails more.

anyways, i'm uploading another perf from last sunday and they won a mutizen award! congrats for them. :D also i might split the files from sbs 060604 perf where i couldn't upload. mmm.. shall i? hehe of course i will. =]

kitkat

sarNie Elites
060611 SBS Inkigayo - Shinhwa

their 6th performance! song= once in a lifetime plus mutizen win and encore

Click Me! in HQ version.
Click Me! in HQ version with 1024x576 resolution

credits: bloodlove + SHCJ + kitkat for uploading

as you can see shinhwa members congrating on andy... because it was his 1 year annverisity (sp?) of MCing on this show 'sbs inkigayo' so it's double special day for him because shinhwa also won a mutizen award! =]​

anyways, 060604 SBS Inkigayo Comeback - Shinhwa Your Man + Weak Man + Once In A Lifetime currently is uploading with last saturday perf together. so come back later. =D

both performances are up! sbs perf is up there so you should see the edited post. =]

aerok

sarNie Egg
Hi everybody!!!

Vote for shinhwa on this like!!

This is a german most famouse (entertainmet)show in which the most popular V.I.Ps are invited to bet with the participants and have to do things (funny things) if thy loss.

But thy also invite artist to performe their songs or their art form all over the world.

So if u help me collecting enough signatures (votes) here It could be that shinhwa will be invited in this show too. And so thy can become popular in whole europ because this show is very populare in europa.

So if u want shinhwa to become world stars then vote!!!!!!

By the way the shows name translated in english means : I bet, that…..

And share this link with other shinhwa fans or kpop fans too (send this link to them too!)

Thanks for ur help!!!

^^ http://www.petitiononline.com/shinhwa/petition.html ^^

Wetten Das:

(German for "Wanna Bet That..?") is a television show popular in German-speaking countries and the most successful TV show in Europe.

The shows are broadcast live six to seven times a year from different cities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and can easily attract 50% and more of all German speaking viewers on that evening. There have also been five open-air summer shows, broadcast from Xanten, Palma de Mallorca, Paris, Berlin and Aspendos. Each of the shows, which are not interrupted by commercials, is usually scheduled to last for about 2 hours, but overrunning by up to 45 minutes is not uncommon.

inspired the British series You Bet!.
In October 2004 Wetten, dass ...? also started in the Chinese television under the title Wanna Challenge (because you mustn't bet in China). It is aired once a week and reaches 60 million viewers each show.