Shinhwa

kitkat

sarNie Elites
060618 SBS Xman World Special Part 3 Preview

hey it's not exactly a preview of xman, though... it's more like world cup preview where they watched the fifa world cup game KOREA VS TOGO last tuesday. so you can see xman casts looks like gonna cry just because korea won the game. =]

Click Me! in HQ version

oh by the way, it's really a short preview but it's won't hurt you seeing those xman cast got excited. =P

credits: SHCJ for video + kitkat for cap/uploading​

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^yeah yeah i have a TON of shinhwa files... so it's basically my HDD is full of shinhwa files with few non-shinhwa files... :sweat:

hey i saw your request... you know meet princess for nothing .. there's absolutely no sub for it.. only baker episode. =] or i might be wrong because i don't name the episode like that..i just put date and episode number. lol

is meet princess for nothing similiar to baker? the one eric owned the bakery shop? if so, then my bad for saying it wrong. =]

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
I already got the meet princess for nothing. Yeah there is no sub but then i got the translated word to it. MPG4N is the one with Han Ji Hye. She escaping from a wedding and Eric being a gangster. They had a chance to stay together and the story unfolds. Something like that...

Is this one....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^oh that one? it's not baker episode and that episode don't have sub. only translation is out. they could make a sub out of translation but they forbid it because crediting reason. i respect that, though. =]

anyways, baker episode is only episode that has sub... have you seen it? it's good ones.. actually all eric's banjuns are great. hehe

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^omg why you only watch ONE eric's banjun drama? so mean.. lol

banjun drama was a quite popular show but now it's not on anymore because new show replaced that one. <_<

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oh really? old ones are the best. actually, i never watch any episodes except eric's and newest ones of JJ's. i haven't see old episodes of andy and JJ's yet... because my HDD is soon dying.. so i'm thinking d/ling all of those old episodes after i clean my HDD. =] beside andy episodes are a lot more than eric, JJ, and MW. i wish there's DW and HS banjun drama but there's none. =[

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, i notice that's there's alot of andy banjun drama...I really want more of Eric, JJ, and MW banjun drama, but couldn't get the one with sub. Is alot better to watch when I understand what are they saying. In that way it will make me laugh more. lol...Also i know that Eric girlfriend is the girl from the drama MY GIRL. I'm not sure, but it's she's miss korean or something.

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
Since last time cat, didn't post JJ pic, the one at the soccer game. This is JJ....He is so CUTE and those little kid...Is kinda sad how he didn't get to be with the other shinhwa member. But at least he have fun..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
kat, thanks for sharing JJ pics! sorry i lacked my time to post those. because there's ton of caps of JJ at SS forum so too lazy to post it all. hehe i have all eric banjun dramas. hehe of course......... he's my babe! yeah it's true, it's a lot better to understand the show more with sub but there's always translation. not bad, though. =] yes, eric's girlfriend is park si yeon.. former miss korea 2000? she might not that pretty but deep inside of her is very sweet. :wub: i like how she takes care of eric and his family. very loving and caring lady.

hiatus, me too i got the cd few days ago.. and i love it! oh yeah even better i just got their japanese single... wow i love the song 'sun in our hearts'... it's soooooooo beautiful even i never listen to japanese song before. wow HS really sings good and DW, too for singing japanese.

hey guys, shinhwa once again won the mutizen award today!! yes it's their 2nd win. it shows that their popularity is rising HIGHER now. i will reupload it in ss link later after i'm done d/ling it off from CB.. because i already got it and they got better quality out already. so i have to d/l it once again. of course better quality/HQ is a must have! hehe

kitkat

sarNie Elites
060618 SBS Inkigayo - Shinhwa

their 7th performance! song= once in a lifetime plus mutizen award and encore

Click Me! in HQ version
Click Me! in HQ version (1024x576 resolution)

credits: bloodlove for video + SHCJ for cap + kitkat for uploading​

yes, they won 2nd mutizen award again! their band name is amazily true! =] for those people who don't know what shinhwa meant? it's means MYTH or LEGEND in korean. :wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^yeah... gosh i might keep updating this thread from now on... because xman and LL don't have any shinhwa members for next upcoming episodes... so you might not see me around xman and LL threads anymore. :lol: so hopefully, thoyting will take over or somebody else which it impossible. haha perhaps you? =]

i just updated the captures of RicSung and RicDy from xman in xman thread. so go see it. =]

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
HAHAH your so funny CAT!! Thanks for sharing all the Shinhwa stuff.. VERY VERY SWEET of you as always!! HAHA

AWWW I just love Junjin with his lil soccer kids.. so CUTEEEEEEEE!!! I wish I was sitting next to them HAHAH

kitkat

sarNie Elites
dang there's another version for previous perf that i just posted... because it got 1024x576 resolution! i will upload it then put it there together. you konw i love bigger resolution. hehe

i don't know what files should i upload first? because i stopped xman and LL now... just tell me what you guys want then i can upload it since i'm bored. hehe but remember i don't really got it ALL...so just most of it. =]

kitkat

sarNie Elites
060618 sbs inkigayo - shinhwa once in a lifetime + mutizen win + encore 1024x576 version is up! so go up there to get link if you like that big resolution. =]

wow i overslept today... i could have that link up by few hours ago but didn't. i must be tired.. even my little brother is sleeping right now... i might go back to nap again. :sweat: