SARNIE IDOL II

Status
Not open for further replies.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
i have a question...are you still keeping the same judges?...also...if we entered into the first sarnie idol...can we enter again...hehe?

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hehe yeah you can enter again even if you enter the first round. I have to see how many people are going to join. If we have alot it'll have to be 2 rounds but so far we dont have alot. Keep grabbing people.

I did do a pm pink mafia but i dont think you received it. The pm is just asking if you still want to be judge. Or better yet heheh why not join the contest too. You get a free t-shirt. Lolz I sound like i'm advertising...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
You're welcome...at least this time around everyone give me the clips ahead of time.. Save me the trouble of harassing people. Heheh thank you ^_^"

Muddie Murda

smile...
Man, I hope I feel better before the deadline. T__________T

*hits self* haha I forgot there was this thread so I gave the new guy, sean, a rep...haha oh well! anyways EVERYONE SHOULD WELCOME SEAN! :D HE JOINED THE FORUM AND SIGNED RIGHT UP FOR SARNIE IDOL!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hehe I would like to welcome sean to the forum and thanks for re-entering.. hehe I got your pm. THanks again for signing up to sarnworld this time. ^_^"

Drink alot of warm honey tea Muddie...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
pink mafia said:
okay...i've finally decided to join...

SW name: Pink Mafia
nickname: Sokhomish
song name: "On My Own" from Les Miserables
email: s_thoeun@pacific.edu
IM: naturalbrnfaker
[post="163420"][/post]​
sorry to go off the topic...but OMG i love this song so much...well, i love all the songs from les miserables...however, this one IS a classic!!!! hehe you rock my world!! :D

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
Thookatha said:
sorry to go off the topic...but OMG i love this song so much...well, i love all the songs from les miserables...however, this one IS a classic!!!! hehe you rock my world!! :D
[post="163504"][/post]​
really?!...i so love this song too!!!....hehe...we're so kool! hah!....this is song is like my audition song for everything!...do u like any other musicals?

okay...to get back on subject...i'm so excited for this contest...there seems to be more hype this time around than the first time...anyone else agree?

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
Les Miserables indeed was a great musical...is it gay that i actually went to watch it?

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
no!...of course not!!!..u know what...as much as i love the songs from there...i've never seen a production of it...i think when i do see it one day...i want to see a professional production...because i want to be blown away...haha.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
pink mafia said:
really?!...i so love this song too!!!....hehe...we're so kool! hah!....this is song is like my audition song for everything!...do u like any other musicals?

okay...to get back on subject...i'm so excited for this contest...there seems to be more hype this time around than the first time...anyone else agree?
[post="163579"][/post]​
hahaha audition?? wow! are you a singer/actress? i've had my fair share of work in the theatre arts world (including musicals), and now i'm moving to california to (hopefully) pursue an acting career in front of the cameras. LMAO big dreams, i know. but hey...i'm trying it out right? no regrets in that sense... :blink:

althooo, the songs i sing for sarnie idol IS a little different than the songs i sing for auditions. i sing little cutsy thai songs for sarnie idol...but for auditions, i sing more...hmmm, what should i call it..."forceful songs". it also depends on what i am auditioning for too tho. lol dude, i don't even know if i'm making sense right now. just so excited! but yeh, the last musical i was in was "Godspell". the audition piece was "someone like you" from Dr. Jekly and Mr. Hyde ! it was sooo fun!

ok sorry for constantly straying from the subject at hand.

AND KEV, you are definitely NOT gay...more like SUPER, DUPER, EXTRA COOL...esp for sharing such good taste!!! hahahaha i am a bit surprised tho. of course, this is all coming from my stereotypical tendencies...lmao...

k...

ummm....

peace?? haha

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
actually i watch a lot of musicals, i'm fond of the performing arts. i just dont share it with people cause no one ever knows what i'm talking about.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
hehe...ok now you are extra kool....haha...i'm a theater arts major...even though i love musicals and singing...the conservatory of music at my school intimidates me...cuz i've never had vocal lessons and everyone in the conservatory have had professional lessons for a long time. "kiss me, kate"was the last musical i was in...and i also worked backstage for "cabaret" that was all in this summer. you're moving california?..LA i take it?....i know someone who just graduated and moved to LA and another one who moved to NYC...but the one at LA is currently an intern for nickelodean....but good luck in your career...i still haven't made up my mind if i want to move to LA or teach high school theater after i graduate...where are you from by the way?

anyway.....

mizterkevin...kinda like thookatha...i was kind of surprised...but you said u saw it and liked it...not you were in it..and liked it..then i would have my suspicions....hehe...so stereotypical huh?

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
i watch musicals...i've never performed in one. i enjoy watching...the last one i saw was actually at my sisters highschool...haha...charlie brown...it sounds bad, but it was actually well performed..i dont seem like the musical watching type...but i have to admitt i do watch them

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
haha again, my apologize for deferring the intentions of this thread, but i must go on. LOL

to pink:

it is true, i proposed to locate myself among the wilds of LA. ultimately, however, i came to my senses, and decided to re-establish myself among its outskirt instead...Long Beach...which may or may not be any better...but hey, i'll find out sooner or later, right? if for the worse, hopefully never!! lol

but like you, pink, i lacked much training in the performing arts field. i didn't even begin "performing" until senior year of high school, in which case, i secretly inhibited myself. lol growing up in a stereotypical, "must be a doctor/lawyer" atmosphere truly refrained me from many daunting leaps in this field. and it wasn't even until college that i was opportuned to experience the arts more elaborately. after another slight delay following college, i found myself yearning what was slipping away, which takes me to the present circumstance. i am ready to throw myself, full-fledged into my dreams. wish me luck...cuz i'll need it!! better late than never, my friend!! :lol:

p.s. "kiss me, kate"!! CLASSIC!! you lucky bastard! lmao

to kev:

"charlie brown" is a classic too!! but do you mean, "you're a good man, charlie brown"? cuz that's the one i was referring to. hahaha i've never actually seen it but i've yearned to attend a performance for quite some time. and as you have assured my anticipation, it is now a MUST!! :w000t:

Status
Not open for further replies.