SARNIE IDOL II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I see everyone has gotten excited. Heheh pink that's what i meant when i asks you vocal. Hehe not litterally vocal lesson but if you were in the field.

You know I never got to watch Miss Saigon. I wanted to rent that to watch.

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
Hiatus said:
We're organizing a Sarnie Idol 2! If you didn't have a chance to participate last time you can now! You are probably wonder what happened to the previous Sarnie Idol, you see the Top 5 contestant didn't turn in their song except for one person. We also encourage GUY TO SING so we can make duets and stuff like that. It'll be very interesting. Don't worry the guys are not competing with the girls. It'll be separate.

Judges:
- MusicStinger
- Pink Mafia
- Darvil
- AsianStyle
CONGRATS TO SARNIE IDOL 1 - 2005 WINNER :: Pajnyiag

All conversation belongs to this thread please...

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=8493
[post="92291"][/post]​
judges are contestants as well? i didn't know you could do that...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
she's no longer a judge. Hehe the moment she sign up she was no longer a judge. I just didn't get to edit the post yet.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Vit13 said:
Hi everyone! re-entering, thanks for the invite Krystal.
[post="164366"][/post]​
i notice your name....LMAO! "hum-noy"! cute!...if im interpreting it correctly (you know, just in case it means something else in another language)! ;) 5555

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I'm so happy many people are signing up. Lolz and I knew ahead of time there'll be last minute sign up. Hehehe which is all good.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Times Up...

For those that didn't pass in a clip. I'm sorry but submitting time has now come to an end. I will put out the poll asap

Judges be prepare...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
*Ice* said:
hehe ur using a sexy voice HAHAHA cool message ahhh this is so exciting heheh
[post="165112"][/post]​
HAHAHA sexy voice?! it's called, "the i haven't slept for two days voice", girl! lmao but hey, if it came out sexy...yeh baaaby!! hehehe

and Samantha baby, i see you like that recording. well, there's more where that came from....want me to make you a personal lovvvve message?? :wub: 55555

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
Thookatha said:
HAHAHA sexy voice?! it's called, "the i haven't slept for two days voice", girl! lmao but hey, if it came out sexy...yeh baaaby!! hehehe

and Samantha baby, i see you like that recording. well, there's more where that came from....want me to make you a personal lovvvve message?? :wub: 55555
[post="165161"][/post]​
yeah it came out sexy lol HAHAHA u sure u havent slept for 2 days haha

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
Thookatha said:
to kev:

"charlie brown" is a classic too!! but do you mean, "you're a good man, charlie brown"? cuz that's the one i was referring to. hahaha i've never actually seen it but i've yearned to attend a performance for quite some time. and as you have assured my anticipation, it is now a MUST!! :w000t:
[post="163633"][/post]​
yeah i mean "you're a good man, charlie brown" it was really really good, and i don't just mean that cause i got three bags of popcorn (all free) but it was a childish classic, i watched a highschool play, but it was well put together, it's really good if you have a good actor playing snoopy. :]

i didn't perform in the play, but i'de always play in the little orchestra ensemble thing they had in the pits, i really enjoyed it so i still watch musicals now

somewhat odd of me, but eh..what can i do?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
mizterkevin said:
yeah i mean "you're a good man, charlie brown" it was really really good, and i don't just mean that cause i got three bags of popcorn (all free) but it was a childish classic, i watched a highschool play, but it was well put together, it's really good if you have a good actor playing snoopy. :]

i didn't perform in the play, but i'de always play in the little orchestra ensemble thing they had in the pits, i really enjoyed it so i still watch musicals now

somewhat odd of me, but eh..what can i do?
[post="165263"][/post]​
hahahahha ur so cute...and u definitely know what to look for in a good play! it's always about ensemble work to me...because without the connection between characters, it's nothin. that's why the word "chemistry" is such a crucial part of humanity. it grabs a hold of the "emotions"...not just between the actors (par example), but also the audience, if done superbly. hehe

P.S!!!! ur singing is dayaaam amazing too! u NEED to be in a musical!! GET OUT OF THE ORCHESTRA PIT!!! LOL

as for you ladies, HAHA...thanks for thinking my voice is sexy! LOL note to self...don't sleep for a couple of days at a time, and then record "lovvvve" messages to all my sarnie lovers!! lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.