SARNIE IDOL II

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok i miss everything lol i forgot who pm me was it KK or sub title girl ! i delete the email .. my bad lol ... but i dont' want to be a host hahahah who the last winnner ! PM ME ASAP

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
It was me sarn that pm you. Hey lady...it's only 2k's hehe not 3. ^_^"

okay romeo you're already in the male candidate. Hehe dont forget everyone to pick a song.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Looking for Marduk's head. No one adding name unless they sign up. Korp koon...
Reminder: dont forget to pick a song.

guitar_inam

sarNie Egg
I apologize for any inconvenient nong kwanz, thank you for reply in for me. I was sick and kind of didn't even have time to come online. As kwan said, I will sing the song Love Story by Peacemaker. And ofcourse, I will do it all myself. As Annie is sick right now, I will make this one very very special :sweat: :sweat: Good Luck to everybody

buh baii ( for now ) :sweat:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Momo, you took thookatha out??? She told me that she's participating. Unless she told you she change her mind??? Lolz and I did tell you though that she agreed? I'll leave as is. You can fix it okies... *wink* ttyl!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HAHAHA sorry about all the confusion everyone...especially momo.

yeah, p kkrystal, momo was just trying to help me out, cuz i initially asked her to take me off the list...but she doesn't know that i am "in" now. LOL again, sorry momo!! :D

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
Kkrystal said:
^ You can make your own song hehe but sorry not duet.
[post="104463"][/post]​

ook thanks but nvm then cause we kinda made a song and she and mai cusin is aslready in there.just got to record it

Status
Not open for further replies.