SARNIE IDOL II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiatus

Super Momo
asianstyle said:
ok everyone,i sung somethin a capella,does it count?lol. :p
[post="132216"][/post]​
I dont think you're the candidate liste but if you still want to post it you're free to do so but you're not gonna get or have the chance to win anything.

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
Hiatus said:
I dont think you're the candidate liste but if you still want to post it you're free to do so but you're not gonna get or have the chance to win anything.
[post="132234"][/post]​
hahaha! :loool: i'm not looking for a price or else! hey why couldn't i be the candidate liste?everyone has his chance no?lol. ^_^

Hiatus

Super Momo
asianstyle said:
hahaha! :loool: i'm not looking for a price or else! hey why couldn't i be the candidate liste?everyone has his chance no?lol. ^_^
[post="132244"][/post]​
lol of course but we planned this out few months ago lol and I dont think you "registered" lol.

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
Hiatus said:
lol of course but we planned this out few months ago lol and I dont think you "registered" lol.
[post="132503"][/post]​
lol ok ok :lmao: .I was just messing around :p .What kind of price will u give to the winner? chocolate's medal or something like that?lol :lmao:

Hiatus

Super Momo
asianstyle said:
lol ok ok :lmao: .I was just messing around :p .What kind of price will u give to the winner? chocolate's medal or something like that?lol :lmao:
[post="132622"][/post]​
dont know yet. dont plan to tell ppl yet until EVERYON submit their song :angry:

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
Hiatus said:
dont know yet. dont plan to tell ppl yet until EVERYON submit their song :angry:
[post="132649"][/post]​
:loool: hey i can suggest u the prices!.What about chocolate's medal for 3rd, vanilla's medal for 2nd and strawberry's medal for the winner!! :lmao: .Isn't it a great idea? :p

Hiatus

Super Momo
asianstyle said:
:loool: hey i can suggest u the prices!.What about chocolate's medal for 3rd, vanilla's medal for 2nd and strawberry's medal for the winner!! :lmao: .Isn't it a great idea? :p
[post="132653"][/post]​
-,- how about this the winner will get you :p

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
lalalek said:
wait!!! that is not fair if you let Ben be one of the judges....cause i want to be one too......can i have the winner too!!!! i don't want to share with Ben!!! :lmao:
[post="133240"][/post]​
No way Chatterbox!! i asked FIRST!u back off!! :loool: .
Go to sing instead and i'll judge u,lol :lmao:

Muddie Murda

smile...
Whoa momo, hold your cows. You're still waiting for people to submit their songs? LOL

Dood man...COME ON I WANT TO HEAR EM! Let's get started already!

Well if you're still waiting for people's song, I'ma go force redromeo to hurry and sing his. :D

:edit:

HEY NO FAIR!! LY GOT TO CHANGE HER SONG! AND SHE STILL DIDN'T TURN IN HER CLIP?!?!?!?! Oh someone's gonna get a beat down! For realzos!

Hiatus

Super Momo
if Ben is the judge I'll get Ly to kick his ass =D torture him how fun. YES MUDDIE ims till waiting for ppl hehehe blame them ^_^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok sarnie idol II is taking insanely forever...i completely forgot about it until this thread came back up again...LOL.

...ok, i lied, i've actually been counting down the days, actually mins, to when i would get to hear all my angels of sarnworld sing their hearts out. haha

SOOO, for all you people who have NOT turned in your songs or have just turned them in...TSK TSK...need to take all the organizers stress factor into consideration...AND Y'ALL NEEEED to take the rules more seriously too...no exceptions...cuz i wanna hear people sing damnit!!! lmao jk

but yeah, hope we get this running soon. :) i am verrry excited! hehe

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
Haha! I LUNCHED this thread back again! so Hiatus have to let me be one of the judge :p .I'll be fair ;) .Hiatus,please please please(i'm serious,lol).
@Lek: Just give up girl,i asked first!!!! :angry: u go to sing!!! :rolleyes:
@Hiatus:psst,Ly won't never kick my ass,she will... instead :p :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.