SARNIE IDOL II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
AHEAD NOTICE

ONCE I GET THE DECISION FROM THE JUDGES AS TO WHO WILL BE OUR TOP 5 LADIES AND TOP 2 MEN , BE PREPARE BECAUSE THE TOP 5 AND 2 WILL HAVE TO SING ANOTHER SONG.

HEHEH I'M EVIL. THIS TIME GIRLS I'M PICKING THE SONG. ALL 5LADIES AND 2MEN WILL SING THE SAME SONG. I'LL PROVIDE THE INSTRUMENTAL TO YOU.

Vit13

sarNie Egg
Yeah what about the guys? i know theirs only three guys but i'd do a second round too. this is fun! This is my only chance because i'm an American Idol reject. lmao

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
The reason there's a 2nd round for the girls and not the guys. Heheh there's more girls. Only 3 guys submitted hehe so the decision less stressful. You are welcome to sing another song and post it out.

How about this. I'll have a little meeting with my judges and see what they want to do with you boys. LOlz.

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
Kkrystal said:
AHEAD NOTICE

ONCE I GET THE DECISION FROM THE JUDGES AS TO WHO WILL BE OUR TOP 5 LADIES AND TOP 2 MEN , BE PREPARE BECAUSE THE TOP 5 AND 2 WILL HAVE TO SING ANOTHER SONG.

HEHEH I'M EVIL. THIS TIME GIRLS I'M PICKING THE SONG. ALL 5LADIES AND 2MEN WILL SING THE SAME SONG. I'LL PROVIDE THE INSTRUMENTAL TO YOU.

[post="165340"][/post]​
you'll provide the instrumental, but what about the lyrics? is it a song that everyone knows?

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Heheh I'm sure everyone knows this song... I'll provide the lyrics and the instrumental. Hehehe no worries...

Ego? hehe you sign up for the t-shirt. Didn't that fill your ego up? hehhe makes me hungry

lego my eggo...kekeke

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
is voting going on for the whole week?...by the way...everyone sounds awesome!!!...the judges for sarnie idol 1 had a hard time picking the top 5...but the judges this time around are going to have an even tougher time...cuz i think that these contestants are even better than the last contestant (not saying they were bad)...good luck eveyone...i'm sure whoever makes it to the top 5 are going to deserve it because everyone is that good.

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
Kkrystal said:
Heheh I'm sure everyone knows this song... I'll provide the lyrics and the instrumental. Hehehe no worries...

Ego? hehe you sign up for the t-shirt. Didn't that fill your ego up? hehhe makes me hungry

lego my eggo...kekeke
[post="165514"][/post]​
lol had me worried for a while there kkrystal! haha thanks!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
lalalek said:
omg....are you for real about that Krystal? lmfao!!! this is funny as $#!+.......lol....if so then please people dont vote for me k cause i'm unsure about my com atm..i need to get it fixed and lol....i dont think that ahh what the hell am i saying, i'm not going to be on the top 5....too many good people so phew ^_^ nooo worries..... ohhhhh well love you thookie..even if i haven't heard your message ^_^ it must be good!!!
[post="165851"][/post]​
awww babygirl, u haven't heard my message?! imma upload it for you personally!!!

p.s. what is a com atm? hahaha

p.s.s. i'm with you on the "top 5" thing...def not gonna be there...a sh*tload of good people, dayam!! hahaha ALTHO, i seriously doubt that YOU, of all people, would not be in the top 5. cuz you know why? ur FREAKIN GOOD!! geeez!

wellzzz, luv ya, chicka...lol...ttyl

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
mizterkevin said:
this is lekanese

atm = at the moment
mia = missing in action

she combines them saying

"mr. butt is mia atm"

and i agree...p'lek has such an amazing voice, i just wish she would believe it sometimes....every time i hear her, she makes me weak to my knees
[post="165863"][/post]​
THANK YOU...finally...for backing me up with lek n her singing. and also, thank you for the translation of the lekanese. LOL

ummm...but then again, who are you to talk?! U ARE DAMN GOOD TOO! u better believe it!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hopefully everyone got the pm. HEhe voting starting again. Sorry for the mess.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
kevin is pretty good.. sean is too.. lek .. thookatha... I wish I can vote for all... but.. I support puccagirl well she's one of my close friend in person and I heard her sing!!!!!! she's SUUUPPPERRR GOOOD!!!! keoroke queen lolz...

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
hey kkrystal!!!

i gots a question! since the girls and guys are seperated, why are they on the same ballot? cause everyone only has 1 vote, but the contestants are on the same poll... it's hard to vote for girl and guy at the same time...

just a question =]

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
cuz this is just for "popular song", babe. hehehe so it shouldn't matter who's singin' it. umm, right, p jun?? i could just be pulling this out of my arse here. LOL

and then, the "winner" of sarnie idol II is up to the "assigned" judges...of course after round 2, n possibly round 3, if this gets crazy. :lol:

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
lol naw, i understand that they judges decide, but i'm just wondering cause i thought that girls and guys were seperate but i get it now cause it's just the "popular song"

thanks guys for clearing that up

Status
Not open for further replies.