Sapai Tornado

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think the reason Kob was being sweet to Paul is because she know's she's going to be leaving soon. Because from the sc at KU...she was crying during the night...so sad...and a part of Monday's episode Paul came to I-Joi's room and he already saw that Kob has been marking on the calender.

During the previous episode were Kob left but actually went to stay at a hotel. When Paul woke up and found her clothing gone his expression was like he lost his heart. He was trying to find her around the house and asking his sister and his mom. I feel so bad for him during that scene, he was so lonely.

They're so in love already, leaving eachother is going to be painful.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
ben said:
Looks like its going to end next week :(
[post="19101"][/post]​
Next week dang...then my prediction did come true...but the Polyplus article said it was nearing the ending...but they didn't say when... :)

Well I can't wait...so Kob can concentrate on other things...I hope she has two lakorns lined up...greedy fan I am...

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i am so sad it's going to end soon.. thank goodness i have a copy of it on disk so i can watch it over and over. :)

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
will just hope her new lakorn will air soon..cause it said the they will air during the fliming so hopful we get to see soon.... :p

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Off topic...:)

oh it's one of those airing and filming lakorn huh? I honestly don't like it..I remember she use to do that a lot back in the days..and usually they rush the ending and mess up the storyline..example would be Dang Sawan Sab...that lakorn was great but it was rushed...I forgot why but I think Kob had to do another lakorn or something.

Well let's hope they take their time...cuz I hate when ch7 rush the endings to a lakorn.

natty

Chubs
man.. i so agree with you blue.. i really hope they dont rush this.. really really enjoy this lakorn. it didnt drag.. like the misunderstanding get resolved in the same epi or the next epi.. which is what i like.. i hate those forever misunderstanding type of story.. omg soo annoying..

but anyways.. i hope more sweet scene before the ending..

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i think now she does not face that problem. she is now taking one lakorn at a time. this is what i like now. cause she have one lakorn to concerntrate. not rush around with few lakorn. :D

missjoy

sarNie Elites
epi 13 was very good and intense! lucy's back and now everybody knows that Kob and Paul are not really husband and wife... so now i am curious how Ming is going to let Kob go back to live with Paul.

BTW... Oh so deserved what happened to her. Instead of Kob getting raped by the Villian, she got raped herself.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Not only did Oh get rape...the camera was recording the whole thing...so now it's on tape...I was so happy when Kob met her grandpa. Now everyone knows everything, i wonder what is going to happen.

Next week episode look so good...

ga-cha

sarNie Egg
can someome tellme what happen when they know about kob grandpa. Who is he and who kob reallly is

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Sarapong Chatree plays Kob's grandpa in this lakorn. He played Kob's father in Sai Lo Hid too.

ga-cha said:
can someome tellme what happen when they know about kob grandpa. Who is he and who kob reallly is
[post="20166"][/post]​
The recent episode ends right on the part where everything was explain. Though they have not shown the reaction between them yet. Paul's mother did say that Kob was her Daughter in Law and Kob's grandpa's face was like "The hell is going on here" lol...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
linky said:
yeah, bluemoon, greedy fan we are.. :lol: it shows us how much we luv our kob...
[post="19423"][/post]​

Linky looks like we got our wish Kob has another lakorn lined up after Lhong Ngaow Jun...she left a message at KU go read it at SweetKob_Forum...She not's telling us who the pr'ek is....Her fans are guessing Captain and Tik...Ken too but he's for ch3 hahah. :)

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
This is getting so good and I hope they will have a good ending. Can't wait to see what happen to everyone. I will miss this lakorn very much. :( :) :)