Sapai Tornado

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Next week episode should be funny :D I can wait to see the reaction on the mom and Paul sister face when they know what prank Kob played on them. It ended on the good part well have to wait till next week.

ben

sarNie Hatchling
Next week shoud be intresting. Kob finds out that her grandpa and her mother in law are together.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I don't remember seeing that in the preview...let me go watch again...I can't wait to the reaction on the mother in law and the sister's face when they wake up and found out what Kob and I-Joi did to them...

ohmigosh

sarNie Egg
nancyvang said:
I don't remember seeing that in the preview...let me go watch again...I can't wait to the reaction on the mother in law and the sister's face when they wake up and found out what Kob and I-Joi did to them...
[post="17210"][/post]​

what does kob and I-joi do to them????????

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Wow!! I am way behind on this lakorn!! I need to catch up. WTH! Paul's grandma & Mother-in-law are together? OMG..sounds very interesting....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kob's grandpa and Paul's mother like eachother. Seem like there's a chance they might get together because Paul's mom is always flirting with Kob's grandpa. But Kob and Paul does not know of this yet. And Paul's mom doesn't even know the guy she likes is Kob's grandpa, likewise with the grandpa.

ohmigosh said:
what does kob and I-joi do to them????????
[post="17389"][/post]​
They first went to Paul's sister bedroom in the night when everyone is sleeping. Paul's sister is still sleeping so they come in and lift her blanket up from her feet, and put rollerblades onto her feet.

Then they went to the kitchen, dumped a cup of Yogurt out and pour in spoil milk in replace of the yogurt, then they glue the lid back on so it would look like it wasn't open.

For the mother in law they went to her room and put toothpaste (I think) onto the mother in law's face, putting it on as in drawing it around her face.

Not sure who's bathroom it was but i think they were putting shit into the shampoo bottle. This is what i remember from tuesday's episode. Tomorrow well find out what happen and how they are going to react to the prank.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
lols...funnie...thats a bit mean..putting poo into the shampoo..lols....can't wait to watch it....aww..i don't want this to finish..its soo funnie.....hopefull it doesn't finish for like another 2 weeks...because i'm on holidays nows and i'm going to be soo bored..luckily im watchinh neung nai suang as well...... :)

missjoy

sarNie Elites
nancyvang said:
eh...I notice Lily lost some tooths during the shooting of this lakorn. lol...she's still so adorable...Next episode Kob's going to be triming Paul's finger nail etc. Kob and Paul are so cute.

clip: http://www.ch7.com/UploadDir/0620050919205057sapay0919.wmv

credit: www.ch7.com
[post="16489"][/post]​

lol.. wow.. not only did she have to cut his nails for him.. she had to clean his ears too? does husband and wife do that for each other?

japjapmari

sarNie Egg
yea, it's a funnie lakorn. soo good that I can't wait to see the next part what will happen with all the prank parndao and joi set up.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Will a husband and wife do that...I wonder too, since I’m not married yet I don’t know. Neways...it’s so cute to see Paul sleeping on Kob’s lap and Kob trimming his finger nails.

I say the pranks are mean, but they do deserve it. The plan that the sister, mother-in-law, and Saruta did to her and Paul's brother can't compare with the one she is going to do to them, but it'll make them even. It’ll make them think twice before landing a hand on her.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I'm glad that during the misunderstanding between Kob and Paul's brother, Lily did not treat Kob differently, she treated her the same. Ah...the little girl is adorable. I wonder if she's going to be apart of Kob and I-Joi's gang...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kob and Paul are too cute when they tried to make up...Kob's like tapping Paul's shoulder and later he did the same thing back...and I like Paul's mom's acting...she's so freaking funny...I always find my imitating her facial expressions...she's so cute!!!

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I like this lakorn. It is not dragging and going at a good pace. I can't wait to see what happen next :D :blink: