Sapai Tornado

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF

Paul and Kob fight some bad guys during a Ligay show...I think this was today's episode.
พอล เล่นคิวบู๊กับ โต้ง ใน "สะใภ้ทอร์นาโด"
เวทีลิเกเปลี่ยนเป็นสนามมวยให้ พอล ภัทรพล กับ โต้ง อภิชาต โชว์ลีลาหมัดมวย สวมบทพระเอกขี่ม้าขาวมาช่วงนางเอกได้ทันเวลา ก่อนถ่ายทำแต่ละคนซ้อมคิวพอๆ กับหนังแอ็กชั่นก็ว่าได้ แต่ยังไม่ทันไรก็ออกอาการซะแล้ว

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I was LMAO on the part when KOB first entered the house with Paul and his mother grabbed her and Joy in the car. The lil boy ask "are you sure you not going to let us out?" and he blast out a BIG FAT FART lolzzz... 2x lolzzz I was cracking up soo bad eheheh

missjoy

sarNie Elites
BlueMoon said:

Paul and Kob fight some bad guys during a Ligay show...I think this was today's episode.

[post="18400"][/post]​
I don't think that's today episode.. is it? I thought it was towards the end, when everybody (including Ming) will find out that Kob is Paul's hired wife.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
missjoy said:
I don't think that's today episode.. is it? I thought it was towards the end, when everybody (including Ming) will find out that Kob is Paul's hired wife.
[post="18418"][/post]​

I'm not sure but doesn't ch7 put up the clips of the episodes that aired...lol I'm guessing. But if so I guess the lakorn is coming to an end pretty soon.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
BlueMoon said:
I'm not sure but doesn't ch7 put up the clips of the episodes that aired...lol I'm guessing. But if so I guess the lakorn is coming to an end pretty soon.
[post="18432"][/post]​

I don't know, but they already showed this clip from Daokrajai where they went behind the scene and this was their last day of taping, so I assume it was the ending because after the fighting everyone shows up and gift revealed that Kob is Pauls hired wife but she ended up liking and so on and so.. it was suppose to be funny because everyone was trying to figure out what was going on and who was with whom...

anyways.. i hope it doesn't end anytime soon!! it just started!!! :)

thear

sarNie Egg
Khatiya said:
I was LMAO on the part when KOB first entered the house with Paul and his mother grabbed her and Joy in the car. The lil boy ask "are you sure you not going to let us out?" and he blast out a BIG FAT FART lolzzz... 2x lolzzz I was cracking up soo bad eheheh
[post="18413"][/post]​

I have to agree. That part was sooo hilarious! Also, I love Kob's outfits; they're all so cute!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
hey eposide 13 i want to see because kob got caught by a bad guy and he was going to rape her and tape it too how sick dumbass guy i bet the n'rai pay him to do that because she wants p'eak to hate KOb and be with her instead also let Paul misunderstood Kob

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Kob's uncle and paul's mother act like a teenager in love. They so cute!
I like their characters.

I can't wait for the next episode.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Vandia said:
hey eposide 13 i want to see because kob got caught by a bad guy and he was going to rape her and tape it too how sick dumbass guy i bet the n'rai pay him to do that because she wants p'eak to hate KOb and be with her instead also let Paul misunderstood Kob
[post="18605"][/post]​
yeah she did...ep12 & 13 is about her plan to get Paul to misunderstood Kob...but we all know it didn't work....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
sphek said:
Kob's uncle and paul's mother act like a teenager in love. They so cute!
I like their characters.

I can't wait for the next episode.
[post="18689"][/post]​
It's Kob's grandpa.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
np sphek.

I got some glance of Monday's episode and the pranks. It looks funny. The part where everything was explain to Kob's grandpa and everything else should be explain on tuesday episode.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
kob is way to sweet with paul in this lakorn. she have never acted this type of sweet character to prek in the past. they could easily pass of as a couple in real life. :D

missjoy

sarNie Elites
nancyvang said:
np sphek.

I got some glance of Monday's episode and the pranks. It looks funny. The part where everything was explain to Kob's grandpa and everything else should be explain on tuesday episode.
[post="18746"][/post]​
oh no! then that means it's going to end soon!!

linky

sarNie Hatchling
oh, you'll got to the part where they made up already. i'm still waiting for mine. i don't usually go to the vdo store until the end of the week when i'm free from work. i'll be going on saturday. i can't wait to watch it now... :lol: :p