Sapai Tornado

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I love this lakorn. Kob and Paul are soo cute on screen. Make me wanna cheer for them to really go out. Don't really like Brook that much. :D

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
man i love this movie! to be honest i never never watched kob's movies cuz for some reason i dont really like her..but i gave this movie a try cuz of paul..and now she's one of my admired actresses..haha and paul..hes too cute..i think his personality is awesome both in the lakorn and real life!

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i love this lakorn... it made me laugh a lot... imma miss it when it ends.... but i hope the ending turns out good too cuz a good lakorn need a good ending! :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
sorry..i'm too lazy to read all posts..it's too many pages.. LOL is this lakorn really GOOD? because i just saw an episode 1...it just made me laugh a few times.. :mellow:

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
kitkat said:
sorry..i'm too lazy to read all posts..it's too many pages.. LOL is this lakorn really GOOD? because i just saw an episode 1...it just made me laugh a few times.. :mellow:
[post="21385"][/post]​
yep!...it's really good..!..really..funnie and it doesn't drag!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I do believe Kob and Paul can pass on to be a couple. Their personality is so charming and playful. They're very cute when pair up, and so comfortable with each other.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
lil_beckie said:
yep!...it's really good..!..really..funnie and it doesn't drag!
[post="21387"][/post]​
really? okay i will give it try. :D when kob will "live" at paul's? because episode 1 isn't..

missjoy

sarNie Elites
kitkat said:
really? okay i will give it try. :D when kob will "live" at paul's? because episode 1 isn't..
[post="21743"][/post]​
Kob should move in with Paul by epi. 3. You definately should watch this lakorn... I am not too crazy about comedy, but it seriously is funny.. and not tacky.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
so sad i'll end soon...this lakorn is the best out of all her lakorns, beside dao pla sook...i will miss her w/p'paul..he's a good looking guy too. ^_^
blue, i do hope its someone we like for her next lakorn. i can't wait now..thanks for the info. i'll check sweetkob...

missjoy

sarNie Elites
linky said:
so sad i'll end soon...this lakorn is the best out of all her lakorns, beside dao pla sook...i will miss her w/p'paul..he's a good looking guy too. ^_^
blue, i do hope its someone we like for her next lakorn. i can't wait now..thanks for the info. i'll check sweetkob...
[post="21832"][/post]​
me too, this is NOW one of my favorite lakorns of her, next to Dao Pra sook of course. ^_^

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I love the cast of this lakorn...they all play their part very well. I don't think we'll be seeing a good comedy lakorn like this in a long time...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
This is my favorite comedy lakorn of Kob besides the first one she did with Brook Loy Kaew something...that one was my favorite Kob and Brook lakorn.

natty

Chubs
hey what is kob's next lakorn? i see on several interviews on the set that she played a nurse.. but they never said what lakorn it was.. anyone know? i hope her next lakorn is as good as this one

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
natty said:
hey what is kob's next lakorn? i see on several interviews on the set that she played a nurse.. but they never said what lakorn it was.. anyone know? i hope her next lakorn is as good as this one
[post="22017"][/post]​

That one is Lhong Ngao Jun she is gonna play a nurse for this lakorn...currently filming...but she has another one too.