Saeng Soon(Exact)

tinah

sarNie Coma
small pic of the opening ceremony..i can see chakrit/bee in the far left side....bee never been in a period lakorn before so im excited to see this

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
tinah said:
small pic of the opening ceremony..i can see chakrit/bee in the far left side....bee never been in a period lakorn before so im excited to see this

[post="165556"][/post]​

o0o0 they look great. Bee looks pretty even though it's a small pic. :wub: Thanks tinah. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
bee looks so pretty!..dang i cant wait

อึ้ง! 'บี' ฉีกบทนางเอกขอเล่น 'นังร้าย'

เป็นนางเอกอยู่ดีดี๊ จู่ๆ บี-น้ำทิพย์ จงรัชตะวิบูลย์ ก็ถูกจับไปเล่นเป็น “นังร้าย” ในละคร “แสงสูรย์” ทางช่อง 5 ซะงั้น น่าสนใจทีเดียว ซึ่ง บี เผยว่า “บทเรื่องนี้ร้ายมาก เป็นผู้หญิงที่ทะเยอทะยานอยากได้วังแสงสูรย์ รักชาคริตตัวที่เป็นพี่เพราะเขาเล่น 2 บท ในเรื่องบีจะทะเลาะกับพี่ตุ๊ก-ดวงตาเยอะมาก หนักใจนะที่ต้องเล่นร้ายขนาดนี้ ต้องด่าแบบผู้ดี มีมาด นั่งหลังตรงเป็นคุณหญิง คนอื่นอาจจะงงทำไมบีจึงรับเล่น แต่บีดีใจนะที่ได้เล่นเรื่องนี้ บีอยากเล่นบทร้ายมานานแล้ว และจะทำให้ดีที่สุด จะเป็นละครเรื่องแรกเลยที่บีทาปากแดงแจ๋ แต่งหน้าทีนานมาก 2 ชม. ยังไม่เสร็จ บทพูดก็ยาก พูดแบบกระแดะๆ ผกก.บอกให้เล่นแบบเวอร์ๆ ไม่รู้จะเล่น ยังไงก็ต้องลองดู แม้จะหวั่นๆว่าจะเล่นร้ายถึงมั้ย แต่ตอนที่บีเล่นนางเอกในเรื่องอื่นแล้วในฉากที่ตบตัวร้าย ผกก. บอกตาเธอร้ายมากนะ ร้าย ยิ่งกว่านังร้ายเขาซะอีก ยังงี้ก็น่าจะเล่นได้นะ ยุคนี้นักแสดงต้องเล่นได้ทุกบท ต้องเปลี่ยนแปลงไปหลายรูปแบบ เพื่อพัฒนาตัวเอง บทนี้จะมีสีสันไม่ใช่นางเอกอ่อนโยน คนดูอยากดูนางเอกสู้คนเบื่อแล้วนางเอกเจ้าน้ำตา เรื่องนี้นะก็มีร้องไห้ แต่จะเป็นสำออย เสแสร้งมากกว่า”.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
ooohh! im so glad it's Chakrit and Bee! Hmm..it's one of them past-lakorn, eh? i've never been too fond of that genre but the actors are enough to watch for. :D Bee looks like she has too much makeup on..i like the blending colour more on her..but i guess it's just part of the period and time. Cant wait!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i heard chakrit's playing a twin..lol..two of chakrit in one lakorn..whats up with exact and their twin lakorn..last year was aom...this year is captain and now next year is chakrit

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
NOOO!!! That sucks!!! AwWW I hate lakorns with twins.... they're all so predictable :wacko: :wacko:

NiTha

sarNie Adult
So it's Chakrit and Bee not her bf Kelly? Oh well it isn't a bad change although i would have like to see Kelly and Bee together onscreen again but it goes the same with her and Chakrit too.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Hey can someone who could read Thai translate that article up there...I might be reading it wrong but I think it says that Bee is going to play the Nang Rai...please someone clear this up for me? I'm helpless...LOL!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
WAIT !! whose the pa'ek? chakrit or kelly?!!! I LOVE BEE!! My mom love krit!

Edit: Okay...its krit nvm.

tinah

sarNie Coma
alot of anticipating lakorns from exact next year!..Bee looks so pretty..shes finally a fighter..lol

I see Kik..its good to see her in more lakorns

thanx to Noiki for the sc of the teaser

tang071

sarNie Elites
can someone change the sub-title so it says that the p'ek is chakrit and not kelly anymore. sorry, it was bothering and confusing me. hmm, i heard that bee was playing an evil role. i still hope the two end up together.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ haha..i was confuse too when the subtitle thingy says kelly then i see the scs and i was like..that guy looks like chakrit..LOL..

anyways.can't wait for this..seems interesting, i wanna really see Bee in these kinds of role..and plus, it's an Exact lakorn too..

shubby

sarNie Adult
it's Krit..not Kelly..Bee loot hot..she look great with red lipstick on heheh...i can't wait..love this kind so lakorn

puppylov

sarNie Adult
so bee is playin a twin in this lakorn or is it chakrit? bee looks pretty like this. she looks pretty in everything. some peeps dun look pretty with this type of make- up, but bee is still pretty.

Mann

this looks really good, i heard bee is gonna be strong in this one like not the other ones, like talay rissaya lol, well i like theyre couple, i like them two in wimarn sai, hehehe i can't wait, chakrit is gonna play twin lol.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
chakrit will be playing twin? so will there be another n'ek also for the other twin? or will one of his twin be evil?