Saeng Soon(Exact)

tinah

sarNie Coma
chakrit and marsha both pulled out so bee and kelly will replace them!..credit to angelina from interlove..cant believe bee/kelly paired up again..cant wait!..i didnt know chakrit pulled out too

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder since exact choose kelly and bee was it because they are dating?..this is gonna be kool watching a real couple on screen together :wub: i never thought exact would choose kelly as the praek..maybe it is cuz they are rumor to be dating..cant wait!

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Interstng pairing..because supposedly they're dating. It would be real cute..hehe

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
kelly doens't look the best but he's starting to grow on me...maybe it's the fact that he's rumored to be dating bee and i like bee...

tinah

sarNie Coma
the p'ek is still chakrit.. :D so happy..cuz i love him/bee together in wimarnsai!..i would of love to see kelly/bee also..either way is fine by me :wub:

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
aww, man i want fang to be neke i miss her and loved her since her buang ruk w/ pepper but at least i get to see her onscreen then yay! besides bee is my fav. neke so i am gonna watch this one =D how does kelly look like?? anyone have a pic of him? and is bee and kelly really dating???

natty

Chubs
bee and kelly are still denying their relationship but they are seen at alot of events together so dunno..

fang was cute in her lakorn with captain.. i want to see her with pong.. see how they match..

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
So lets get this straight..im a little confused. lol is it Charkit and Bee or Kelly and Bee that's going to be in this lakorn? If it's the first pair, im jumping for joy!! i loved them in Wimarn Sai and Bee's acting has improved so much since then!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Oh kool!! I love Kelly and Bee as a couple, but I really liked Chakrit and Bee in Wimarn Sai!!!! I'm glad they are paring up again :D