Ruk Leh Sanae Luang

moilee

sarNie Adult
One quick question for you guys? Which's Por pairing with Vicky? The blind one or the jerk one? To me...I think the jerk one.....if I'm not wrong. Thanks.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Okay...wow i finally get it. So they aren't twins! Umm...i'm still not liking the fact that vicky get's with the blind one even though he has no relation to her. Iono why but maybe it's because i can't get over the fact that Poowit and Wat look exactly alike.

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, i dont get it either..i thought they were twins...but just look alike? um..okay wahtever. I just watched epi 3, and its getting better! woohoo, its cute! hehe love all the characters!!! =) i wish ther were more episodes!

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Por speak e-sarn well. i like it when he speak e-sarn. his character as Poo is such a mean bad boy but fun to watch than the other guy "Wat" who is sweet,weak. i like Vicky character she is strong and a fighter. the songs in this la korn sounds good too. they have a lot too.
In episode 4, they say they're actually speaking Lao. Cause's Poo's close servant was overly dramatic when he saw Wat blind and couldn't speak his language and was like "aww, he even forgot to speak lao." and Wat was like to the aunt, "Poo speaks lao too?" I can't tell if it's e-sarn or really lao but it sounded more like lao. And I agree with you that its fun watching por speak the language, it's funny.

nolee

sarNie Adult
I'd rather have Vicky like Poo [but too bad they're cousins lol] cause to me, Ploy's character is so boring. She's just seems so dry.. hopefully this lakorn isn't gonna turn out like most funny ones that has a good beginning and ends up dull cause I really like this one. But yeah, Poo is so funny especially on ep. 2 at the end during dinner and Wat is such a momma's boy/ hornball with his gf LOL.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I just went and rented tapes 2&3. I hope it's getting better because tape 1 was pretty good....especially Vicky's character. She's a strongheaded person....and I thought the jerky Por was supposed to be her love...but according to some of you guys....the blind one was her love. Still, I think the jerky Por was Vicky's true love....even now. I think on tape 1...this Poo (the jerky one) got this love&hate feelings for Vicky ...and of course Vicky had this same feelings toward him too. Also, I'm still hopeful that they will end up together at the end.

sunisa

i love this lakorn!it is one of a few i'm currently watching!i hope the ending isn't dull too.i really like this lakorn and hope that it will get more interesting and have an interesting ending also.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I'm glad you've agree with me, Nolee. I thought it was just me thinking or wanting the aggressive Por to be with Vicky. Also, I don't think there's anything wrong with cousins marrying to each other. I see lots of people do that. Anyways, I watched tape 2&3 and the producer was just focussing too much on Ploy. I wish he focuses more on Vicky. There was this part I cried with Vicky when she admitted to her aunt that she did push the blind Por in the water.

nolee

sarNie Adult
Yeah they do focus too much on Ploy and her friend, it's so annoying cause all she does is ask her for ideas that are so ridiculous.. ex. getting fat to scare Por away LOL.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its too bad that they do really focus on vicky. i hope when the blind por comes than they'll focus more on them

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Umm I think it's probably his looks that attracted vicky to the aggressive por(poo)

Have you ever watch this chinese series... I can't remember the english name of it.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Liao_Zhai_Zhi_Yi

There's 6 tales. One of the tales was a fox taking the form of woman and got married. Her duties was to help her husband have a better future. She was paying back a deed to the family. His father save her mother years ago. Anyways she took the form or appearance of her husband soulmate his future to be wife. They have the same smell and looks except their personality is different.

In other words it's probably just they have neesai(khmer word) or wisai(force of nature) that draws vicky to por. Lolz I hope i got my language right. I'm mixing everything up.