Ruk Leh Sanae Luang

moilee

sarNie Adult
This is another one I'm looking forward to see....because I like Vicky. It's too bad pr'eng wasn't someone else. I don't care much about Ploy&Por.

April

sarNie Egg
Obizgo.com just posted the first episode....Will watch it when I get home from work...Hope it good as I expected!!!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg you're the best youa!..

ploy is one gorgeous bride and vickys cute acting all tomboyish. too bad it was only 10 mins.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
the other parts are coming soon ka.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
K i saw the second episode and it's getting good...Poowit(Chiangmai) is going to switch with Wat(the one that lives in bangkok) due to the fact that Wat is blind. Long story short, Wat got into a car accident. He was driving with his girlfriend who was sitting in the passenger seat. They were not paying attention to the oncoming car and when they finally noticed he tried to swerve away but the car got out of control. Anyways, Wat's parents want him to marry Ploy but he doesn't love her. Ploy feels that everything is rushed and she too is hesitant of the marriage and at the moment is not eager to marry him. In order for everything to fall in Wat's parents' plan, Wat has to go to Chiangmai because that is part of Poowit's deal.

It's going to get interesting when they switch and all. The only thing i'm not liking is the fact that there is high percentage that Vicky is the daughter of Poowit's Uncle, which means that their cousins...umm...that's a bit gross even if she ends up with the blind one.

tinah

sarNie Coma
you are so fast Nitha! you already saw epi 2 and i didnt get to epi 1 yet. hehe

so vicky might be pors blood cousion?..

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
K i saw the second episode and it's getting good...Poowit(Chiangmai) is going to switch with Wat(the one that lives in bangkok) due to the fact that Wat is blind. Long story short, Wat got into a car accident. He was driving with his girlfriend who was sitting in the passenger seat. They were not paying attention to the oncoming car and when they finally noticed he tried to swerve away but the car got out of control. Anyways, Wat's parents want him to marry Ploy but he doesn't love her. Ploy feels that everything is rushed and she too is hesitant of the marriage and at the moment is not eager to marry him. In order for everything to fall in Wat's parents' plan, Wat has to go to Chiangmai because that is part of Poowit's deal.

It's going to get interesting when they switch and all. The only thing i'm not liking is the fact that there is high percentage that Vicky is the daughter of Poowit's Uncle, which means that their cousins...umm...that's a bit gross even if she ends up with the blind one.
Hehe..yeah! i thought about the whole cousin thingy too. That's kinda disturbing but I GUESs that's why vicky ends up with the "blind one", who should have no blood relations to her. BUT yeah..i'm excited for when they switch places!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
awwww! that was such a sad wedding!!! weddings arent supposed to be sad! it's like, he didn't even want to smile!
I cannot wait till they switch...I love vicky's character, girls kick ass!

nolee

sarNie Adult
i fell in love with this lakorn! por is so freakin hot lol.. i dont think the blind por and the mean por has the same mom therefore vicky and the blind por arent blood cousins? idk lol

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
Yay I luv Ploy. I think shes gorgeous. I would rather like to see her playing alongside Tik or Ken but at least now shes getting more nang ek role :)

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
Don't they have diff. mother? Which mean only Poowit is her real cousin no as Nolee says ?

Ploy is so beautiful and so is Vicky! She's very fierce I like her in this role! ^^

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is actually good, and i think por is so funny towards the end of the second episode, and i have to agree that ploy is very pretty in this series

moilee

sarNie Adult
Ploy's lucky to potrait in her character in this lakorn. This should be a challenge role for her and her chance to shine. To me, she's not the n'eng types.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
agree with u i seen her play the bad roles so i'm use to that. guess just gotta see her in another role for a change...

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I thought they were twins???? I thought their mother and father decided to split them up between the two when they got a divorce???