Ruk Leh Sanae Luang

tinah

sarNie Coma
Sc of Por/Ploy on SeSan. credit to Hunny

cant wait to see vicky/ploy. i hope it really does air after "ram pissawat"

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I saw a preview of it, looks like both Ploy and Vicky are n'eks. Ploy is paired with the thuggish looking one and Vicky is paired with the gentleman one. Oh and it looks like the gentleman one is blind.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its confirm to air after "ram pissawat" on May 29th. credit to Sin/Hunny @ Tv3 webboard

yeh, didnt realize Pors gonna be blind in here. Both ploy/vicky looked gorgeous

untinnu

sarNie Adult
not sure if it's posted yet..but the preview is here:

youtube

the ending of the preview looks cute!!! Ploy laying her head on the 'thuggish' twin, while the blind twin lays his head on Vicky's shoulder..

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, so many great daras!. alot of older ones. including Aom's dad, khun Niroot, and the lady from "Rang Ngao

Vicky is so cute!..i hardly see her in a tough role.

thanks for sharing.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I still have another one but my sis need the computer to do her homework so I haven't cut that one yet. That's one is not like teaser but look more mv.

untinnu: You so fast I just done for upload but you alread post over. ahahaha

Anyway thanks for post over here.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
so NTSHUAB is you? gah!!! I'm subscribed to you!! on youtube I'm sreyDaNu..hehe..I'm currently watching Yod Ya Yee on your channel right now!! (Thank You for uploading it, been wanting to go back and watch it since forever, but can't find it anywhere.)

untinnu: You so fast I just done for upload but you alread post over. ahahaha

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
so NTSHUAB is you? gah!!! I'm subscribed to you!! on youtube I'm sreyDaNu..hehe..I'm currently watching Yod Ya Yee on your channel right now!! (Thank You for uploading it, been wanting to go back and watch it since forever, but can't find it anywhere.)
Yeah, it's me.

tinah

sarNie Coma
brief summary. credit to Hunny @ patnpor_affection

omg it sounds so good!

Poowit and Piwat are brothers same father named Tawan but different mother. Parnee is Poo wits mother and Panrai is Piwats mum. Poo wit hates his dad for dumping his mother to live with Panraai in Bangkok, Parnee had to take care of Poowit on her own in chiang mai, she also had her brother who helped take care of him Pao. Panraai is a honest and faithful women. Panraai and Tawan has organized an arranged marriage for Jaroolin and Piwat wishing them to help revive their business that is about to fall.They were unable to marry because Piwat had an accident causing him to become blind. They then ask help from Parnee for Poowit to get married instead of Piwat.

Poowit and Piwat look so similar as though twins but theyre personality are different. Poo wit grew with his uncle Pao, Parnee’s brother, his personality is aggressive like Pao, Piwat has been brought up to be a polite gentleman. Poowit and Piwat love each either and are very close. Poo wit refused to marry because he hates Piwats mother Paanrai, but Piwat pleads for him to help, Poowit then makes a deal that Piwat must pretend to be Poowit and live at the farm instead of him.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
the summary sounds very good.......cant wait to watch it

nolee

sarNie Adult
this lakorn seems soo interesting! i cant wait to watch.. it's sad that por's other character is blind though.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yup i saw it. Pretty hilarious, especially Por and Vicky. Although in the beginning of the lakorn there was a lot yelling and stuff that got a bit annoying but overall the lakorn is pretty good. I can't wait til Por likes Vicky and for the other couple too. The other Por who is paired up with Ploy already has a girlfriend who is Oh. Ploy and Por are engaged too...but Ploy knows that Por has a girlfriend...so i can't wait for all the jealousness and games that they'll play on one another (for both couples).