Ruk Leh Sanae Luang

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
poo(older brother) and wut(younger and blind brother) have same father different mother....they are half-brother.

Vicki and poo are cousin bloodline from poo's mom side of the family. Vicki and wut has no blood relationship. Lolz if you want to talk relationship then vicki is his half brother's cousin.

Can't wait for ep3. That's when they really switch.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
both the pors are jerks!!! well, the rich one he was kinda forced to get engaged with a girl he doesn't love but the other por, like what the hell is with his attitude towards vicki...like, give the girl a break man! it's only the first epi!!!
side note, how the hell are they gonna look EXACTLY! alike if they're half brothers? I am so confused...

nolee

sarNie Adult
no lie, these two girls i know are step sisters but they look like twins lol. sorry kinda off topic lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Por speak e-sarn well. i like it when he speak e-sarn. his character as Poo is such a mean bad boy but fun to watch than the other guy "Wat" who is sweet,weak. i like Vicky character she is strong and a fighter. the songs in this la korn sounds good too. they have a lot too.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ploy is soooo firggen pretty! oh my! haha but how can they have different mom's but still look alike huh? o____O can someone explain?

lynn

sarNie Juvenile

****Credit to Siamdara***

The first picture is so funny. Look at where the stick is pointing. Por sure know where to point the stick although he is blind.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I'm still unsure whether or not they are twins or just half brothers????? It does make sense that they are half brothers because the Wat's mom is soo protective and obsessive and she wouldn't be like that if it were not her real son.