Ruk Leh Sanae Luang

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was really hoping it would be tik/ann..cuz the fans made the request at p'kai's webboard..it turns out that Por Tiksadee is the p'ek dont know whos the n'ek yet..por sure is having a lot of lakorns!

title translated thanx to anonymous

Ruk Leh Sane Luang=

RuK= love
Ley= scandalous
Sanae= charm/beauty
Luang= head over heels/blinded

Kina

Dubsteppin'
the title sounds really good...but um im not familiar with this Tik. i only know Tik J.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing, Tinah. If it's really confirmed I hope Pat and Por will have another opportunity to star together once again. I love them so much!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I just found out that Joy Sirilak will be paired up with Por. Sorry to break everyone's heart. LOL. I was hoping for Pat, but I guess Joy will do. She's also one of my favorite actress. Based on the title, I bet it's going to be such a wonderful lakorn!! I'm definitely anticipating this one...

navy

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
I just found out that Joy Sirilak will be paired up with Por. Sorry to break everyone's heart. LOL. I was hoping for Pat, but I guess Joy will do. She's also one of my favorite actress. Based on the title, I bet it's going to be such a wonderful lakorn!! I'm definitely anticipating this one...
[post="171921"][/post]​
Same here. It's such a great news for me. I love Por and I also love Joy. P'Kai is a plus...........

WOW!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is gonna joy's 3rd lakorn with p'gai in a row..lol..from rachanne morlum to Ruen Rak Ruen Tard now this..im sure its gonna be good..but wow..surprising cast..pors gets to work with a-list actress

Kina

Dubsteppin'
ohhh i like Joy S. She's so talented and cute.

I just hope it's not a comedy because I can not seem to be into Thai comedy lakorns.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
If Pat isn't pairing up with Por in this lakorn , then hopefully Pat get to play another lakorn too ^_^ .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
If Pat isn't pairing up with Por in this lakorn , then hopefully Pat get to play another lakorn too ^_^ .
[post="172176"][/post]​
Pat should have more lakorns. It seems like if Pat and Por are not paired up, then they have lakorns released at the same time. It's almost a competition. LOL.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
its not a comedy for sure..judging by the title..and p'kai normally doesnt do comedy lakorns
[post="172213"][/post]​
I would like to see some serious drama. I have faith in both Por and Joy. They are both very talented individuals.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I would like to see some serious drama. I have faith in both Por and Joy. They are both very talented individuals.
yeh probaly so..cuz p'gai lakorn is always dramatic..you can trust him..hes a very good director..most of his lakorn is always good..and gurantee to be a success..i dont remember any bad lakorns from him..thats why i always get so excited when he has a new project

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Finally a new lakorn of Joy!!! I hope they air the one with Chakrit at the next lot of lakorn cause Joy been missing onscreen already.. So many of Chakrit lakorns are out this year... :D

bugsy

sarNie Adult
soooooo.....lemme know if im right....the lakorn is going to be por and joy s.?

And I think thats a good match....actors/actresses need different variety of people to play with...not just the same ones over and over.