Ruk Leh Sanae Luang

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Okay after watching all the episodes thus far, i too feel that vicky should be paired up Poo and Wat with Ploy. Although i do see why it had to be this way because Vicky and Poo are cousins afterall. It would have been interesting if Wat wasn't blind and had some similar characteristics to Poo but i don't see how the switch would have been made if he hadn't been blind. But...another scenario could work like, Poo and Wat agree to switch because Wat doesn't like Ploy, not because he has a girlfriend but just because... lol.... Wait the whole point is to have Poo's character be with Vicky, i guess the whole cousin thing just needs to be thrown out. It would work if they Por played adopted twins and it would totally eliminate the cousin situation. I don't know why the ch3 execs plot it out that way.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
not really...both poo and vicky characters are like fire..both in a household it'll burn down. They probably can't tolerate one another because both are stubborn. I think the switch suits them more. Ploy whose usually the good girl type having pairing up with poo will help bring some spice in her making her more lively. You always have to have one strong one weak to help balance the relationship. Vice versa for wat and vicky.

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
not really...both poo and vicky characters are like fire..both in a household it'll burn down. They probably can't tolerate one another because both are stubborn. I think the switch suits them more. Ploy whose usually the good girl type having pairing up with poo will help bring some spice in her making her more lively. You always have to have one strong one weak to help balance the relationship. Vice versa for wat and vicky.
yeah, i def agree!!! being too alike isnt going to work out in the long run...

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I can see where your going...i guess opposites do attract one another. I felt that Poo and Vicky just had more chemistry. Maybe Wat just need to get rid of the strong feelings he has for Oh.

myx

sArNieZ
i think vicky should be w/ wat, and cherman should be w/ poo. like they say, oppisite attract.
i've just watch to the part where cherman try to do everything to make wat (poo) back out of the engagement. i think cherman is going to marry wat or poo, and then get a divorce, and marry poo the second time. cause in the lakorn, the guy where cherman's mom went to see says that cherman is going to get marry 2 times.

myx

sArNieZ
oh my gosh, i've just finish watching the episode where the doctor told them to be ready for poo (wat) to be blind for his whole life. oh my gosh, dow now is in love w/ poo (wat), and wat (poo) seems to be really in love w/ kon ja. hope kon dow and kon ja doesn't find out the truth, cuz they will sure be mad and sad. i feel more sorry for dow, cuz ever since wat have went to their place, she's been taking care of him, and secretly having feeling for him, even though he can't see (and the the poo she knows), and she knows he love aom. can't wait for the next eipsode.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahaha I feel like a pervert. I'm rewatching episode 7 over and over again. The part where Wat(the blind one) came out of the shower with only a towel wrap around his waist and he was going back to the room to get dress except vicky was in the room too. *cough* I have a reason why I'm watching it over and over. I was trying to look for his Tattoo... I wonder if they cover it...because I watch it over and over and I dont see it. I know por has one on his chest. I guess they cover it because Wat(the blind one) he's not suppose to have one but Poo has a tattoo... Lolz they are very consistent or else I'm just plain blind.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha..you're silly..yeah i notice that Wat didnt have the tattoo...i guess thats the how point..cos i remember Poo showing Aom that he has a tattoo and Wat doesnt..so she can tell the difference..but this lakorn is just too cute..i love Poo & Ja couple..its cute..its like "she likes him..but dont want to admit it" and that scene when she called him..thinking that she called to the wrong person..lol silly

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I actually really like Ploy and Por together, they are hilarious. Ploy is super cute and I don't think her character is dry, I think on the contrary, they compliment each other very well.

Both couples seem to learn from each other.

But I actually fastforward the parts with vicky and wat more just b/c Wat seems waaay into his gf and vicky just has such a sad look. She looks so docile compared to her supposedly strong persona in the first episode.
Ploy is suppose to be so proper, but she does the most silliest things.

tikklles

sarNie Adult
this drama is a cute one..so far i am only watching this lakorn....love por...both vicky and ploy is very pretty....can't wait till the next ep....

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I love Ruk Leh Sanae Luang by far. Por is charming, adorable and fun-loving. He's sizzing HOTT!! It's so nice to see my sweetheart twice as much in one lakorn. I just can't get enough of Por!! Vicki and Ploy are both stunning. I'm totally addicted to this lakorn. The storyline is enjoyable and worthwatching. I had a great laugh from nearly all the scenes.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
ahaha I feel like a pervert. I'm rewatching episode 7 over and over again. The part where Wat(the blind one) came out of the shower with only a towel wrap around his waist and he was going back to the room to get dress except vicky was in the room too. *cough* I have a reason why I'm watching it over and over. I was trying to look for his Tattoo... I wonder if they cover it...because I watch it over and over and I dont see it. I know por has one on his chest. I guess they cover it because Wat(the blind one) he's not suppose to have one but Poo has a tattoo... Lolz they are very consistent or else I'm just plain blind.
LOL. Hehehe...I noticed the same thing. I had to watch the half-nude Por more than once too. I adore him too much. He's SEXY!!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhh, how come no one uploads this in buddie media? =)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 11 is fun. the girls found out the guys lied to them. i feel so sorry for Vicky the most. Epi.12 will be more fun. Vicky get back at both the guys. yay!!!

navy

sarNie Adult
Just saw a little bit at my friend house last weekend, and I love it.

Love Por, Vicky and Ploy!!!!!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Man, I feel sorry for Aom the most in episode 11.
You know, there really wasn't a bitchy character except for the mother. Aom is a faithful good hearted girlfriend, but just not the "nang'ek" type. I'm actually glad she slapped the shizz outta Wat and Vicky, they deserved it. Aom is right, guys fall for whoever is near.. I've concluded that Aom deserves a better man. Wat is a playa' that can't keep his goods inside his pants. haha