Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Who is mam Jintara character in this lakorn? Is she Pat's mom in this lakorn and i recall someone says she has a bad role too right? it looks very interesting already from the picture.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Who is mam Jintara character in this lakorn? Is she Pat's mom in this lakorn and i recall someone says she has a bad role too right? it looks very interesting already from the picture.
Yeh, Mam is Pats mom and she is Au's "mia noy" too. Noi is playin' the bad role not Mam

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeh, Mam is Pats mom and she is Au's "mia noy" too. Noi is playin' the bad role not Mam
Mam is Au's mia noy???I thought Mam was already married to Au but then Noi did this "mon" thing and made Au fall in love with her.Noi also married 3 other men before she married Au :eek:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Mam is Au's mia noy???I thought Mam was already married to Au but then Noi did this "mon" thing and made Au fall in love with her.Noi also married 3 other men before she married Au :eek:
really?..i dont know then cuz i thought Mam said that in her interview during the opening ceremony

mag. pix thanks to creamie @ tv3

pat looks cute!

maijune

SarNie Adult
no mam play a good role...noi is the bad role...mam is the first wife and noi use those "mon" thing, have Au eat those "mon" medicine which makes Au fall for noi and married her...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat looks very pretty and younger than she is!!!
I know! lol

I'm wondering if the summary of the lakorn should be posted or not.lol.naahhh.I'll let you guys wait and see the lakorn for yourself or it would spoil it for you guys lol.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^Thanks KristyS!!...... I know i do that alot!!! I read the summary and then i'm not as interested as before.... well at least when the spolier is given away......But then again i won't even give the lakorn a chance unless i know something about it.

Finally this one is airing!!!! I don't know about it though. As much as i want see Pat and Paul, I don't want to see the whole story about Au, Mam, and Noi. That's my only complain about most period lakorns..... they're soooooooooo slooooooooooooow and it's never really about p'ek and n'ek. But i will tune into it anyways cuz of our girl Pat!!!!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
this lakorn is acutally very good.i translated the summary and the parts are so good!

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Looking forward to watching this. Pat looks really cute with the hat, hair and outfits she has on. I hope it will be a good one.