Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

vina_lek

Paul & Pat are really cute. But somehow, I don't feel they have any chemistry or either their characters aren't just romantic or something. I feel something is missing from this couple! I do like what Chai & Noy have going on -- very cute!

ok. and I think Paul's & Go's dad is really cute. I adore his character. I don't understand how he and Noi got together. :rolleyes:

The relationship b/wn Noy and her dad... whoa. :wub:

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
agree with ya vina lek....

Noi and Chai do look good together

I'll be pissed if they don't connect.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm not feeeling the connection between Pat and Paul either. As much as I'd love to think there's something going to between them, I just can't admit it to myself. It's maybe b/c they have small parts together? Pat's just plain annoying? Paul's just kinda mean? I don't know, but the next episode seems great! I just hope they grow a connection towards each other sooner.

I agree. Noy and Chai has a great thing going on between them.

I think that they found a great match between Paul, Go and their father. They look very alike and they are all cute. Especially Go. I think he looks way better than before. He's also taller than everyone else.

When Go and Jerm slept, I don't think it had anything to do with Noi. He's just...Well, I don't blame him.

The kiss was okay. Not was I had thought of it to be but it was okay.I think I have said enough now.

vina_lek

I barely paid attention to the kiss. I was busy IMing. :rolleyes: That's how much I'm not feeling anything b/wn Pat & Paul right now. I'm glad Pat is a very strong character though, & I guess it annoys me that Paul is so against her learning the truth about Noi. I really wonder how it's all going to end? Roi(the servant) isn't depositing the money he & Noi are smuggling. Instead, I think he's using it on women and gambling. Noi is going to be so UPSET. I guess it's a little like payback. Guys -- in the credits, it shows one of the characters(female) laying in the middle of a forest, is that Germ? or who is it? :unsure:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yes, that girl is Jerm. She's going to get killed by Meji b/c she knows Meji's secret.After that, a lot is going to happen.

I'm pretty they'll grow a connection.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Does anyone know if this has been uploaded yet?
Ratree Samoson:Ram Pissawad

“áÃÁ¾ÔÈÇÒÊ” ´Ñ§ÃÐàºÔ´ÃÐàºéÍÊè§ ¡ÅÕº¼¡Ò à»ç¹µÑÇÃéÒ·ÕèáÁè¤éÒËÁÒÂËÑÇÍѹ´Ñº1 áµèãªè¨Ðâ´¹¤¹à´ÕÂÇ “¤Ø³¾¨¹ì” ·ÕèËŧàÁÕÂ˹éÒÁ×´µÒÁÑÇä»´éÇ¡çâ´¹«Ñ´¢éÍËÒáç´éÇ “ÃÒµÃÕÊâÁÊÔ àŨѴãËé ˹èÍÂ-ºØÉ¡Ã ¡Ð ÍÙë-¸¹Ò¡Ã ÁÒà¤ÅÕÂÃì¾ÃéÍÁªÒªÙé (ã¹ÅФÃ) “¹ÒÂÅÍ” ÇÔ·Âì-¾ªÃ áÅÐ “»Ãо״” à¡è§-ªÒµÔªÒ ÃÇÁ·Ñé§2¾ÃÐ-¹Ò§ ÃØè¹ÅÙ¡ ¾ÍÅ-ÀѷþŠáÅÐ á¾·-³»ÀÒ ·ÕèÁҤͪèǪÙÁ×ͤ͹à¿ÔÃìÁ¶Ö§¤ÇÒÁã¨´Õ “¾ÕèÍÙë㨴շÕèÊØ´ÁÕ¢¹ÁÁÒ½Ò¡àÊÁÍá¶ÁÂѧÊÑè§ ÒËÒÃÁÒàÅÕ駾ǡàÃÒºèÍÂæ” ¿Ñ§áÅéÇ ÍÙë ÂÔéÁ»Å×éÁ ä´é·Õáͺá«Ç ˹èÍ “äÁèàËÁ×͹˹èÍ äÁèÂÍÁŧ·Ø¹ ¼ÁàÍÒ¹éÓÊØ¢ÀÒ¾ÁÒᨡàÍÒà¤Ã×èͧÁÒ·ÓãËé·Õè¡Í§äÁè¾Í à¤éÒàÅè¹½Ò¡¢Ç´¡ÅѺºéÒ¹ãËé¼Á·ÓÁÒãËé¡Ô¹ÍÕ¡´éÇ” ¾Ù´¨º¡çàÃÕ¡àÊÕ§ÎÒ¤Ã×¹... â´¹ ¤Ø³¾¨¹ì ᩤÇÒÁ§¡¡ÅÒ§ÍÒ¡ÒÈÍÂèÒ§¹Õé ʧÊÑ “ÂÒàʹèËì” ËÁ´Ä·¸Ôì«ÐáÅéÇ ¡ÅÕº¼¡Ò ¨ÐÇèÒä§? µÒÁ´Ù ¾Ø¸¹Õé ÊÕè·ØèÁ¤ÃÖè§ ªèͧ3

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Oh my I'm feeling sorry for the evil witch... watch episode 13 and tell me you don't understand her a little more.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
You saw episode 13? Who uploaded it?

If you're talking about Noi, is it because of her life with the step father, her getting sexually harassed or where she became a prostitute?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Man, only if my com weren't so slow. I tried dling it yesterday but my com was too slow. :( .I want to know what happened too :(

vina_lek

episode 14 spoiler, but I'm still not done watching it.

Things are really backfiring for the evil ones. Neung pretty much gets raped by her friend(who was unsuccessful at raping Pat). He threatens to tell everyone about Neung's scheme about Pat, if she doesn't give in to him. Meanwhile, Germ sees the whole thing and doesn't stop it. After Neung is raped, Germ tries to blackmail Neung into making her a sister-in-law and giving her some money to keep her mouth shut. Neung gets really angry and incidentally strangles Germ to death. I think Neung will be framing the murder on Pat... that's where I stopped so far.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
*cries*. I feel really sorry for Paka. She had a bad past.Wow....Poor Pat...I don't want this to end yet!!

I like the way Pat fights back.Slap,slap,slap :arrg: :arrg: :arrg:

vina_lek

Yeah. I can't believe Pat would be framed for murder and set up for rape. That Nueng girl is really crazy!

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Is good tho ... I still wonder how did Go became Mai & Noi B's son??? When did this happen?

Not much scenes with Paul and Pat but overall it's been entertaining.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg! I can't belive this is ending!!Thanks for sharing ,Tinah...

Well, there was a scene where Mai broke into the house and slept with Noi.

Yeah, Go slept with Jerm. But Jerm is dead now.