Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok wow, 31 pages of posting....im too lazy to read. i skimmed and saw that paul gets down with a bunch of girls and there is excess amounts of drama...don't know if this is my type of lakorn. gimme a thumbs up or thumbs down somebody. haha

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ummm. I'll give it a thumbs, but the chemistry between patnpaul were lame...though, that adult parts were very dramatic.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I liked this lakorn a lot...Just finished watching it..I like the parents parts..Since there the one that carries the lakorn..Plus I don't like Paul lol..This is my first time watching Pat..She plays her part well..And I like Joy..The girl that plays as Neng Noy...And Ode the one that plays as Paul's dad and P'Wit..The one that plays as Loy..Everyone was good..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The only interesting thing things were Noi's evil plans.lol. Also how she slept with many guys. At the end, many people died though.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I wasn't satisfied with the ending because Noi should've got shot many times like her husband..She just got shot once man lol..I wanted more..!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea I know..My parents and my sister was like pissed off lol..There like..I'm not satisfied with the ending..She should've suffered lol..I say the same thing too because she did a lot of things to other people and she should've got something real bad in return..Shoot..One bullet isn't enough man..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Everyone that watched it in my family was disapointed too. I seriously think that director could have done better.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
A lot of people died because of Noi. This lakorn was a hit for Ch3 in 2007 with Noi's rakraka lol

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i didn't really like it but first lakorn i watch of Paul, he's not bad. :) alot of people died in this lakorn though!! :(

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
omg. i just finish watching this movie.

noi plays a very mean character, though she's pretty good at it..

i recommend this lakorn. however this lakorn kinda got me mad. no one talks when
they have the chance && then the other gets killed. pisses me off.. haahhaa... good one though. :D