Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I know, that part was disgusting! Wow, if it looks that real to you in the preview, I wonder of it would be like in the real epi!!

Wow, thanks for sharing , tinah. the 1st one must of been when Pat was teasing Paul about Sara.lol...but the 3rd one seems like Paul wants to bite her lips off :blink: ...Where'd you get these pixs from?
The maid Jerm ka, Tinah.She's the one that came along with Yai Ooon.She's Noi's people.

To Sarn... so...:rolleyes:... :tease:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i got the pix from Thairath

oh, Go slept witht that girl?? :mellow: aww man. i thought he was going to get with the polyplus girl.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
i got the pix from Thairath

oh, Go slept witht that girl?? :mellow: aww man. i thought he was going to get with the polyplus girl.
Go can't get with the polyplus girl, she plays his older sister. I think Go is supposed to get with Maprang.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ewww. Go and Polyplus girl.lol.Oh, thank you tinah^^...Maprang is too evil...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
You're like my sis. She gets the tapes but doesn't watch them. :lol: .Instead she goes and watch something else.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. I'm not really in the mood for period drama right now especially since Noi is so evil and it ticks me off lol. ill save it for later

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
:lol: ... I think period drama clothing are so adorable. That's what's unique about them...I have so many period lakorns I can name right now. Well, actually only 2... My brain isn't waorking so well right now...lol

Well, Noi isn't as evil as the first 1-4 episodes.

sarN

sarNie Granny
more shirt ripping . i watch anything !!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i love period drama but right now, im just not in the mood. maybe if it was them sweet/romance type like "prissana" or "ban sai thong"

isnt meji a pain though?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
She is. She hurts her own sister, selfish and spoiled! yeah, this lakorn is hard to watch, but its okay. As long as there's Pat in it.lol...Look at me just talking about nonsense and filling up the page.lol.