Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
Why? They make a weird couple b/c Paul seems/is older than Pat?
nothing really...ever since Mint and Pat's broke up...I never like her but she is pretty though
Paul and Pat somehow do not match in my eyes...that's all

hahaha...I am falling fo Go....but I mean seriously I've only watched epi.10 & 11...why did he cried...he should really take it like a man...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh, Pat and Mint. But that was before she entered the industry, right?lol
Go was crying b/c he founs out that his mother is sleeping with the landscaper, Loi. He's not suppose to take it like a man b/c he's only 15 in this lakorn.lol.

I wish I could see the kissing part :wub: . Paul's sucking Pat's lip out .lol.

Would someone mind telling me why Noi was scrubbing the floor? I saw it from Polyplus's preview but I don't know why.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, Pat and Mint. But that was before she entered the industry, right?lol
Go was crying b/c he founs out that his mother is sleeping with the landscaper, Loi. He's not suppose to take it like a man b/c he's only 15 in this lakorn.lol.
yeah...mint and pat

15 or not....he slept with the servant....only a man can...yeah
it was so hot when Go rip his shirt but the 5+ seconds of crying afterward...still bothers me

sarN

sarNie Granny
the way he rip dat shirt i thought he be smoking the next morning left alone crying haha

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
If I was him, I would cry too! If I wasn't mistaken, I believe that girl that he had slept with is as old as his mom!

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
i don't get why Go slept with her. He doesn't like her and obviously she's not supposed to be attractive. was he trying to hurt her or what?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hahaha. I think he was trying to show his mother that if she could sleep with a slave then he could too? Not sure b/c I got that out from someone else.lol...Or maybe he just flet the needs? The girl was touching him, you know.lol. :rolleyes:

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Girls!

In the heat of the moment, hormones take over and sometimes one does things one is unable to control.

Even when its with the right person, some people feel like they did something wrong. He lost his virginity, and to a servant... oh man.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with dynomite. In my opinion, guy are always a slave to their hormone.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol. I feel sorry for Go. He lost it to a slave.tsk tsk tsk

I wonder if Chai is going to save Noy in the next episode.

vina_lek

hahahaha :loool:

Nah. I really don't think Go did it b/c of his hormones. It seem to me more out of an anger at his mom. B/c did you guys notice that when Germ was touching him, he clenched his hand into a fist like he was really ANGRY!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
To boys...they're mothers are a perfect image/version of the woman they wanna be with...and for his mother to do something like that, it hurt him deeply...I think Go is just lost right now...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I feel sorry for Go. I'm gonna have to watch today's disc and see how things really are.lol...

Dyno, even if girls have hormones, Jerm's just a plain dirty. She doesn't even have respct for her master's son. I guess Go wants pay back. It's all because of Noi >.<