Rae Rai Loog Sao Paa (Campordee)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
okay my teacher is making me watch this lakorn...if i don't tink she's gonna kill me or give me a bad grade..so i'm gonna watch it..LOL...

hmm...this is gonna be my first lakorn w/ the Ch. 7 young generation..have neva ever watch anything from 'em..cee/alexandra/vier/pinky/kwan/pancake you name 'em..LOL..so basiciallie everyting might be different for me...

goodness...love the song so far though ehehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Sandra is cute in here. but she has that one line that she likes to repeat which is a bit annoying. i feel sorry for Narm. his relationship with her is cute. Cee character is boring. Sandra's songs that she sang is good. i miss her with Weir. Wish they would get to pair up again. they are so cute in Plengrukrimfungkhong. this la korn is kinda boring though. if not for Sandra i wouldn't watch it. i like that she speak Lao in here.

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
But it's begining to get on my nerve..on the count of it, she said that at almost every scenes with Cee..annoying...
It's annoying sometimes but I think it's cute how the way she say it only to Cee.(but it's O.K) I really the lakon and the songs too..

tinarukter

sarNie Hatchling
yea i found it, thanks anyways :] how are YOU liking it? i like it its more interesting than pleng ruk rim fung kong at least it has a story. her first lakorn wasn't really about anything lol

tinarukter

sarNie Hatchling
well i think thats still interesting at least theres a plot unlike the other lakorn she did with weir. idk i do like weir but not with alexandra so much.

tinarukter

sarNie Hatchling
ur kinda like my mom. if the main character dont dress up or look nice but you dont watch it but think about the story even though its not romantic sometimes lakorns like that you learn lessons. like the lakorn "ban rao jong jaleun" taught me really good lessons it wasnt romantic but VERY touching. even though alexandra dont dress up in this lakorn she still look cute to me. its a NATURAL kind of cute. its up to you if you want to watch it or not but i think you should give it a chance :]

tinarukter

sarNie Hatchling
they DO haha my mom told me about it then i found it on here. i wonder wat episode when alexandra does that little dance from the teaser

tinarukter

sarNie Hatchling
WAAAT u seriously think she looks that old? i think they're at least the same age or shes younger. alexandra is only 20 not sure bout cee though im pretty sure he's older though

tinarukter

sarNie Hatchling
yea with new actors and actresses when they're still new they will be popular but it wears off after a while. not sure how long she will stay famous. but idk i see a bunch of comments that ppl DONT like her and less than they DO.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Cee, is 26. Anywayz, I gotta say this lakorn is better then her other one.Yes! I know I didn't really watch the other one but I did saw the beginning the middle and ending :lol: . I thought it was funny in episode 2, when Cee, was like u keep repeating the same thing, that I'm saying it after u...LOL... :lol:

I liked episode 2, the storm scene..LOL..they really cute :D

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yes, I gotta say I'm starting to like her :p . Actually, any n'ek that star w/Cee I automatically like :lol: . Thanx, I'll check out her vid ;)