Rae Rai Loog Sao Paa (Campordee)

max

sarNie Elites
Thank you so much Ana! Ahh! I like three songs out of the four. I do not really like Cee's song for some reason, but thank you so much for posting the songs and the karaoke! I really like Nam's song and his video. It was so sad when he was crying =(

I am surprised that there are only four songs in this lakorn, though.

By the way, those who are watching this lakorn, is it good?

nina07

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much Ana! Ahh! I like three songs out of the four. I do not really like Cee's song for some reason, but thank you so much for posting the songs and the karaoke! I really like Nam's song and his video. It was so sad when he was crying =(

I am surprised that there are only four songs in this lakorn, though.

By the way, those who are watching this lakorn, is it good?
well...its kind of..an ehh...i wouldnt say its REALLY good..but...its kind of boring..theres barely any scenes between pa ek and nang ek, its seems like there more friends than lovers..and its just focusing ont he wood and enviromnent...lets just say its more funny than romantic...blechh haha..i guess there keeping the love scenes for weir and sandra..HAHA

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
I like the lakon so far it's cute and funny. If it comes out on VCD or DVD I will buy it for sure.. Like the song in the lakon too.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yup, Np!!

Can someone tell me what does Cee, song means? He keeps repeating "Fark Ow Wai" what does that mean?

tinarukter

sarNie Hatchling
maybe he's saying he's giving her his heart. fark ow wai pretty much means lending someone something. if some of you don't think thats good enough of an explanation you should tell her if you can think of a better way of saying it i know it wasn't that good.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
wait has part 5 come out yet? im lost a little bit... and does anyone no who uploads at youtube???? tell me..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
does anyone else upload it on YT besides rattanakorn...hers is hard to find on my ipod...because my ipod cant read the thai language...

anyways i was hella laughing when i was watching DKJ show and ann told cee to say something in lao and he said bak hoo kee...i was hella laughing

nina07

sarNie Adult
I think that I like Alexandra's old look better than this look...
dude !!! i know !!! she looked soo much prettier in pleng ruk with weir..than this one !! at least she could've put on some makeup and dress up a little better !

max

sarNie Elites
I really like Nam's song as well. It kind of seems like there is no chemistry between Cee and Alexandra. The only emotions that I see is from Nam liking Alexandra so much. I was never a real fan of Nam, but I really like him in this lakorn. He is so cute!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Okay! Right now Nam, is one annoying guy :rolleyes: . He knows Alexsandra, does not like him anymore, but as a friend. But y the hell he keeps pusing himself to her -_- . At 1st yea yea he sweet and always there for her and u know u feel sorry for him but now all I see him is just a big baby -_- . I mean he needs to get over it and just accept that , they can ONLY be friends *blah*

It's so obvious that Cee and Sandra is in love. If he was a real friend to her then he'll just let it be :rolleyes:

nina07

sarNie Adult
Okay! Right now Nam, is one annoying guy :rolleyes: . He knows Alexsandra, does not like him anymore, but as a friend. But y the hell he keeps pusing himself to her -_- . At 1st yea yea he sweet and always there for her and u know u feel sorry for him but now all I see him is just a big baby -_- . I mean he needs to get over it and just accept that , they can ONLY be friends *blah*

It's so obvious that Cee and Sandra is in love. If he was a real friend to her then he'll just let it be :rolleyes:
dude, you've noticed that too? he is soo annoying..he knows that she doesnt love him, but he keeps following her and wants be with her from the time he wakes up till the time he sleeps..dude, just let them be!!! i thought he wasnt going to be bad and be like you know the rai in pleng ruk, [kun adisorn] but nooo he just doesnt give up does he...and he almost tried to kill cee..kekeke..funny haha