Rae Rai Loog Sao Paa (Campordee)

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
does this lakon play three days a week or was it just last weekend? can someone plz down load 7 see concert of this lakon when it is on air( Thank in advances) Love the song in here.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thanx, Vanida!!

This lakorn plays every Fri, Sat and Sun :D . Are they going to 7 see concert? when?

nina07

sarNie Adult
NO THEiR NOT GOiNG TO HAVE A 7 SEE CONCERT FOR THiS LAKORN BECAUSE ALEXANDRA COMMiTED HERSELF TO JAPAN TO STUDY AND STUFF AND SO THEiR NOT GOiNG TO BE iN TALK SHOWS OR ANYTHiNG LiKE THAT WHiCH SUCKS...AND THE PA EK AND NANG EK DON'T EVEN SiNG TOGETHER iN THiS LAKORN !!!

WHERE'S THE LOVE STORY iN THiS PEOPLES???

i GUESS iM KiND OF BORED OF THiS LAKORN BECAUSE THEiR'S NOT ENOUGH LOVE SCENES AND iTS MORE FOCUSiNG iNTO THE ENViROMENT..AND iM NOT A REALLY "GREEN" TYPE OF PERSON..HAHA

SO YEAH i THOUGHT THiS LAKORN WOULD BE LiKE WEiR AND SANDRA'S BUT i GUESS NOT...WOO HOO..HAHA

BUT iM JUS WATCHiNG iT CUZ YOU KNOW..GOT TO TAKE PRiDE OF MY LAO PEEPS...HAHA

chonny

sarNie Egg
I didn't realized Alexandra was speaking Lao Issan ??? :eek: She did? <_< I thought she speak Lao-Lao(Lao Viengchan accent too) in the lakorn :lol: :p
hehe no, Alexandra does not speak Lao-Vieng, but she's probably trying to get the Lao-Vieng dialect; afterall she attended the Lao-American college in Viengchan hehe...Her accent or dialect is more down south...If I have to guess I would probably say Pakse in Champasak Province, but for sure it is a Southern accent and/or dialect.

Southern Lao people probably think Northern Lao folks have accent and/or dialect too when they speak in Lao hehe hmmm...Lets see what dialect the actor(s)/actress(es) communicate (Southern, Central, or Northern dialect) in the movie, "Sabaidee Luang Prabang" hehe

Anyhow, interesting lakorn and conversation. I like the music...it is very good...you can lumvong to it hehe...oh what's kind of weird is that you know how some people say that Central Thai can't understand Lao or Isan, but in this lakorn they (Central Thai folks) seem to understand Alexandra (when she speaks Lao and/or Isan) hehe...I know it is just a lakorn, but it is fascinating...or I must be really bored! j/k

max

sarNie Elites
It seems like Nam does not speak Issan at all. Haha ^^

nina07

sarNie Adult
It seems like Nam does not speak Issan at all. Haha ^^
I know !! i thought i was the only one that notices that..hahaha..and when he does speak isan, dude he cannot speak it at all !! hahaha..*coughs* weir *coughs* hahahahahaha

max

sarNie Elites
Anyways, why does this lakorn not have an opening credit? Weird...

(This lakorn makes me miss Pleng Ruk Rim Fhung Khong because the cast are just about the same, except for the main and supporting actors.)

nina07

sarNie Adult
Anyways, why does this lakorn not have an opening credit? Weird...

(This lakorn makes me miss Pleng Ruk Rim Fhung Khong because the cast are just about the same, except for the main and supporting actors.)
man max me and you are like on the same page..haha i know this makes me sad too... :lmao: Im trying to not watch weir and pinky's lakorn but i saw some pics and i actually think they made a cute couple !!! i was soo madd at myself that day..but now im back on my weir and alexandra sensation hahaha hmm...weir could've been perfect for cee's role and bet you he could've been more romantic with alexandra than cee...hahaha awww..and sa dao and natalie are in it..and soo is ai pin's dad..when i saw him i was like "hey your suppose to be dead mister !!' AHAHAHAH

nina07

sarNie Adult
hehe no, Alexandra does not speak Lao-Vieng, but she's probably trying to get the Lao-Vieng dialect; afterall she attended the Lao-American college in Viengchan hehe...Her accent or dialect is more down south...If I have to guess I would probably say Pakse in Champasak Province, but for sure it is a Southern accent and/or dialect.

Southern Lao people probably think Northern Lao folks have accent and/or dialect too when they speak in Lao hehe hmmm...Lets see what dialect the actor(s)/actress(es) communicate (Southern, Central, or Northern dialect) in the movie, "Sabaidee Luang Prabang" hehe

Anyhow, interesting lakorn and conversation. I like the music...it is very good...you can lumvong to it hehe...oh what's kind of weird is that you know how some people say that Central Thai can't understand Lao or Isan, but in this lakorn they (Central Thai folks) seem to understand Alexandra (when she speaks Lao and/or Isan) hehe...I know it is just a lakorn, but it is fascinating...or I must be really bored! j/k
sorry to be off topic, but anyways have you seen sabaidee luang prabang yet? i heard no news about it yet

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hmmm...about sabai dee luang prabahng...i wanna watch that...ananda is hott....

about the opening credits...now usually lakorns doesnt show the credits at the begining like it used too...sometimes it will though...

Ana

sarNie Adult
Opening credit are alwayz on episode 5 now.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thanx, 4 the clip!!

That'll be kool if he ends up with, Arisa. He deserve someone. And Arisa, isn't so bad in the lakorn :D . I actually, thought he was gonna end up with, Alexandra friend, the short gurl :p

nina07

sarNie Adult
Thanx, 4 the clip!!

That'll be kool if he ends up with, Arisa. He deserve someone. And Arisa, isn't so bad in the lakorn :D . I actually, thought he was gonna end up with, Alexandra friend, the short gurl :p
wait is arisa goung gai or the nang rai?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Thanx, 4 the clip!!

:lol: LMAO no way! Rung...... alexandra friend not getting with Nam omg that be so funny they did it but she a funny actress Im sure they nice to let him get someone prettier haha like louktan alisa

DAO KRA JAI 04-12-08

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7157548928572602434
DL Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?xytdymje4mh