Rae Rai Loog Sao Paa (Campordee)

max

sarNie Elites
Yes, I can understand. Sometimes it does start to get really annoying. Off topic, but you see this A LOT in Korean dramas. Haha ^^

tinarukter

sarNie Hatchling
yea i know thats what i said. he's too hotheaded. where do you watch it from? do you watch it from youtube on rattanakorn's channel? if you do have you seen my cmts [chongyboo93]

Ana

sarNie Adult
No, I didn't watch it on YT. I d/l from BM ^_^

Ana

sarNie Adult
Nam, finally understood..LOL..now he's way cuter then when he was obsess :lol:

Cee is so cute when he told Sandra, he has fallen in love with the forest as well as falling in love with her :wub: [I think he said that..LOL>>]

The lakorn is almost ending :p

max

sarNie Elites
I expected the lakorn to be better, but I will continue to watch until the end.

I never thought Nam was that cute, but he is super cute in this lakorn! Not so much, his character. LOL =)

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
Esp. 12 was very good, how many esp. does this lakon have till end? I hope Cee and Sandra have another lakon together when she comes back after her study. They both can really act together very well.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I like Cee-Sandra 2gether too. I would like to see them pair up again. In a more modern atmosphere though..LOL..with better wardrobe :lol: :lol: . Well I think they got chemistry, although Vier-Sandra fans disagree..hehe...I love how he looks at her :wub: . This lakorn is better then I expected. I actually thought it would be similar to PRRFK, with those crazy useless misunderstanding :rolleyes: . But this is much better. I guess I'm a green person :p :lol: . I prefer this type of lakorns more or maybe it's only cuzz Cee's in it..LOL.. :p

Anywayz, I think this lakorn will end on Sunday. Making it 15 episodes. If not then, the Max is 14 ;)

So sad it's ending :blush:

nina07

sarNie Adult
I like Cee-Sandra 2gether too. I would like to see them pair up again. In a more modern atmosphere though..LOL..with better wardrobe :lol: :lol: . Well I think they got chemistry, although Vier-Sandra fans disagree..hehe...I love how he looks at her :wub: . This lakorn is better then I expected. I actually thought it would be similar to PRRFK, with those crazy useless misunderstanding :rolleyes: . But this is much better. I guess I'm a green person :p :lol: . I prefer this type of lakorns more or maybe it's only cuzz Cee's in it..LOL.. :p

Anywayz, I think this lakorn will end on Sunday. Making it 15 episodes. If not then, the Max is 14 ;)

So sad it's ending :blush:
haha yeah i guess im including myself part of the weir and sandra fanclub..haha..well i like this lakorn too..even though i'll always have weir and alexandra in my heart..haha..hey, as long as weir and alexandra are in another lakorn together, im fine with cee and sandra..haha..but why does cee keep getting paired up with cheer? they already have an upcoming one after this

Ana

sarNie Adult
Can someone translate, please?

ข่าวบันเทิง

บ.คำพอดี ส่ง “เรไรลูà¸?สาวป่าâ€? ลงตลับในรูปà¹?บบ CD,DVD วางà¹?ผงเอาใจà¹?ฟนทั่วประเทศà¹?ลï¿

ววันนี้!!! 30-04-2551 | 17:00 น.
ตามคำเรียà¸?ร้องของผู้ชมทั่วï¿

ระเทศà¸?ับละคร “เรไรลูà¸?สาวป่าâ€? ผลงานà¸?ารผลิตของ บ.คำพอดี โดย ธงชัย ประสงค์สันติ ให้à¸?ารสนับสนุนโดย บริษัท เวิร์คพอยท์ เอ็นเทอร์เทนเมนท์ จำà¸?ัด (มหาชน) นำà¹?สดงโดยนางเอà¸?สาวตาคมจาà¸?ปï¿

ะเทศเพื่อนบ้านที่เคยà¸?าà¸?ผลงï¿

นให้คนไทยประทับใจมาà¹?ล้วอย่ï¿

ง อเล็�ซานดร้า ธิดาวัลย์ บุ�ช่วย ประ�บคู่พระเอ�ฮิต ซี ศิวัฒน์ โชติชัยชรินทร์, น้ำ รพีภัทร เอ�พันธุ์�ุล ฯลฯ ออ�อา�าศทุ�คืนวันศุ�ร์ – อาทิตย์ สองทุ่มครึ่ง ทางช่อง 7

นอà¸?จาà¸?ละครจะเรตติ้งพุ่งà¸?ระï¿

ูดà¹?ล้ว บทเพลงในละครยังไพเราะประทัï¿

ใจ ทาง บ.คำพอดี เลยรวบรวมบทเพลงà¹?ละละคร ไว้ในรูปà¹?บบ CD à¹?ละ DVD ให้คุณผู้ชม ไม่ว่าจะเป็นเพลง รำวงป่า , เรไรลูà¸?สาวป่า เพลงหวานๆที่ขับร้องโดย อเล็à¸?ซานดร้า, เพลงà¸?าà¸?เอาไว้ ขับร้องโดย ซี ศิวัฒน์ ซึ่งเพลงนี้ คุณประภาส ชลศรานนท์ เป็นผู้ประพันธ์คำร้องด้วยตï¿

วเอง à¹?ละเพลงเดือนหงายà¸?ลางป่า ที่ขับร้องโดย น้ำ รพีภัทร นอà¸?จาà¸?นี้ยังได้รวบรวมบทเพลï¿

ที่เคยสร้างความประทับใจมาà¹?ï¿

้วจาà¸?ละครเรื่องเพลงรัà¸?ริมà¸?ï¿

่งโขงมาไว้ในตลับเดียวà¸?ันอีï¿

ด้วย อาทิ เพลงรัà¸?ริมà¸?ั่งโขง, บ่ฮู้เป็นหยัง, พิณลานาง, บ่ลืมสัà¸?à¸?า, หนุ่มยโสธร, เอาอย่างนี้อีà¸?ที่นึง สำหรับใครที่ต้องà¸?ารเà¸?็บควาï¿

ประทับใจจาà¸?ละครเรื่อง “เรไรลูà¸?สาวป่าâ€? à¹?ละ “เพลงรัà¸?ริมà¸?ั่งโขงâ€? ไว้ สามารถหาซื้อ DVD à¹?ละ CD ได้à¹?ล้ววันนี้ ตามà¹?ผงขายซีดีเพลงชั้นนำทั่ï¿

ไป !! ทั้งหมดนี้ บ.เวิร์คพอยท์ เอ็นเทอร์เทนเมนท์ จำ�ัด (มหาชน) �ละ บ.คำพอดี จำ�ัด เป็นผู้อำนวย�ารผลิต

Credit To ch7.com

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wwywy was so funny...it was funny when joy interviewed them and sandra, nam , and cee talked about farting...I forgot who she said farted but sandra said I understand it's natural but as long as it doesnt stink...I was dying when the convo. came up