Rae Rai Loog Sao Paa (Campordee)

nina07

sarNie Adult
Aww! I never thought that Nam was that cute, but he looks so cute in this lakorn! I love Cee, but they should have used Nam as the pra'eke. He looks a lot better with Alexandra than Cee does. This lakorn seems somewhat interesting. I may watch!
yeah..but it would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better if the pra'ek was WEIR...i bet you he would have more chemistry with alexandra than cee and nam..dont you think???

max

sarNie Elites
yeah..but it would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better if the pra'ek was WEIR...i bet you he would have more chemistry with alexandra than cee and nam..dont you think???
I do not want to jump out of topic, but I only like Weir with Alexandra and I only like Alexandra with Weir. They are definitely one of my very most favorite on-screen couples =)

nina07

sarNie Adult
its airing tomorrow...im kind of like "ehh..." with this lakorn..i read the summary and theres like no love story in it..its basically mostly about the enivornment and how alexandra, roong and nam try to stop the people that invade their village and try to cut all their trees..and then cee gets into the fight between the village and the people..and then like he eavesdrops on the bad people and then they find out hes sneaking so they try to shoot him but then alexandra comes in and blocks him..[she was sneaking too] and then cee brings her back to life from loosing blood and shock..and then all of a sudden nam gets jealous..then the love triangle begins..cee falls for alexandra..blah blah blah...wheres the romantic stuff man????? ugh..anyways i'll just watch it cuz alexandra was in it..but iono im kind of like 50 50 with this one..more like 30 30..cuz i wanted weir in it !!! dangit !! well shes going to have another lakorn again when she comes back from japan..she'll probably do it with weir that time..

max

sarNie Elites
LOL, interesting summary nina_k. I will only like to watch this lakorn because Alexandra is in here, maybe I will hear her songs in here and see her sing, and I love this type of country lakorn! The only problem is that I personally do not think that the Cee and Alexandra match each other well at all, but that is just how it is sometimes in entertainment =) I will read watcher's comments and decide whether if I want to watch it or not =)

nina07

sarNie Adult
yeah i just saw a little bit of the first episode...haha natalie isnt even gayy in this one !! and kusaman [the guy that taught weir music in pleng ruk rim fung khong] hes a monk..and alexandra's mom died..umm...thats basically it..i didnt see the rest though..omg..they play the same funny music in here like they did in pleng ruk rim fung khong !! LIKE YOU KNOW THE MUSIC THAT PLAYS WHEN SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING FUNNY OR WHEN ITS LIKE TALOK TALOK ??

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hmm sandra dont' look that nice in here >:[ i think i'll pass. cee.. AHHAHAHA ya. =)

Ana

sarNie Adult
I like Nam, but I think he fit as a supporting guy more like p'ek friend or something. Cuzz everytime he plays p'ek...I dunno doesn't look right. Like back when he was supporting in BJKTKR, KTLJ, RSK---> He got chemistry with all those gurls that's he's couple up with. Anywayz, romances or none :rolleyes: . I just wanna see Cee :rolleyes: . But thanx, 4 the plot summary....typical thai lakorn..nothing new.

Uh, I'll pass on this lakorn. I don't see the point. It's not pulling me into it. It's just the same storyline...I'd rather go for action, fantasy, or drama. Not environmental ones. I have environmental things going around at my school already. All I like is the song in this lakorn :S

chonny

sarNie Egg
Cool...educating people about global warming...never hurt or anything wrong with learning more or hearing about global warming...different viewing of preventing global warming...awesome....plant trees and turn off your water...don't forget to turn off light when not occupy haha

haha nice songs in this lakorn...funny short chic (sa-dao) from Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Kong in it too *so many casts from Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Kong...me got to watch...gonna be funny when short chic in it...wow! Nam Rapeepat knows how to definitely LUMVONG Lao haha...

nina07

sarNie Adult
dude..no offense but nam can not speak isan..its kind of funny..haha :loool: weir could speak better than nam..then again weir is isan in real life soo umm..yeah..isnt nam from bangkok? oh well..oh yeah the nang ek and pa ek are starting to like each other...good for them sucks for mee..haha jk

nophankh

sarNie Adult
dude..no offense but nam can not speak isan..its kind of funny..haha :loool: weir could speak better than nam..then again weir is isan in real life soo umm..yeah..isnt nam from bangkok? oh well..oh yeah the nang ek and pa ek are starting to like each other...good for them sucks for mee..haha jk
it gives me a headache listening to these people speak Isan.

When you listen to people who don't speak it well, it's very similar to listening to a cat scratching a chalkboard. It's very unbearable.
Oddly, I like the music. I don't think I can watch this.

chonny

sarNie Egg
Oh well, if s/he doesn't speak well in Lao (Isan), at least s/he tried...we can't be all go at everything...imagine what other English people think of people trying to speak English...I doubt it that it is like listening to cat scratching on chalkboard! That's too dramatic! Got to give CREDITS to people who tried...no credits to those who don't even bother to try. I'll still watch it with no headache, but instead what Champ would say, with rice cake hehe

Practice makes it perfect!

Lynda: I'm assuming that English is at least your second language, thus do you get headache trying to listen to your parents or your parents friends (or people that do not speak English or other language well)? {don't take it offensively} It is kind of sad to hear that you will not watch it because of actor(s)/actress(es) can't speak well in Lao (Isan). However, it is your decision and no one can make you do anything that you don't want to do. All I can do is provide insight to be openmind about this kind of stuff.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Oh well, if s/he doesn't speak well in Lao (Isan), at least s/he tried...we can't be all go at everything...imagine what other English people think of people trying to speak English...I doubt it that it is like listening to cat scratching on chalkboard! That's too dramatic! Got to give CREDITS to people who tried...no credits to those who don't even bother to try. I'll still watch it with no headache, but instead what Champ would say, with rice cake hehe

Practice makes it perfect!

Lynda: I'm assuming that English is at least your second language, thus do you get headache trying to listen to your parents or your parents friends (or people that do not speak English or other language well)? {don't take it offensively} It is kind of sad to hear that you will not watch it because of actor(s)/actress(es) can't speak well in Lao (Isan). However, it is your decision and no one can make you do anything that you don't want to do. All I can do is provide insight to be openmind about this kind of stuff.
Okay, I didn't mean to offend. I'm lao and I think my language is very beautiful when spoken accurately. When Alexandra speaks in Lao (Isan) it bothers me because she doesn't sound right. She is playing a character that should be proficient in Isan but she is not. It's kinda funny that the guy who is playing her dad is more proficient in Thai than she is.

I watch a lot of Thai drama and when they make their actors speak in Isan or Lao, I cringe because it's so poorly done.

No, I don't get a headache when my parents or their friends speak in English. I know where they're coming from.
When you're suppose to be playing a character that should be good in English, Isan, Or Lao, I will be more critical.
Alexandra has room to improve.

I am open-minded about people who are trying a new language.
When she has greatly improved, I will give her props.

Until she greatly improves, it won't change how I feel.