[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
roselovesice said:
Yeah, I meant that. lol I wonder what it means now.
The new title just basically means Arrange Love, Fake Marriage. I'm not really sure when Jad Ruk Viva Luang will on air, but according to Bie's recent interview, he said around July.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
If July, I hope he gets a chance to return to Thailand right after the musical. Just a short period of time for him to go around and promote the lakorn with Noona would be nice. And the title, it sounds nice. Haha. If only it was Bie and Noona getting married instead. It sounds so dramatic and revenge-like but it's not. lol Thanks Dreamlove. :) 

Reactions: NdA

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
looksy said:
OMGosh OMGosh!!!!! I can't wait!!!!! I'm so looking forward to squealing and sqazzing with you girls once it airs. I almost thought about setting up premier viewing/chatting party for the lakorn with you girls online, but then realized that I can no longer do that since I'll be in Asia when the lakorn airs and we'll be in different time zones. 

I'm so excited!!! 
Then you can spazz with me...nevermind eventhough we late join the party hehe 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yay! I love me some passionate Bie and Noona kisses. *Rushes off to rewatch Koo Gum kisses*

Reactions: NdA

roselovesice

His right arm though...so close and personal. LOL So cute! Bie looks tired. Hopefully the shoot is nice! I seriously can't wait to see it! :D

Credit: aum_honeymoon

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
They are so cute as always! But not really feeling her hair. I think she needs a different look at least in the photoshoot.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
They look soooooo good together!! Makes me wish it'll air sooner >~<

Btw, Mindy, I LOVE your profile picture!

roselovesice

I didn't even realize that the girl was Noona! Haha! I almost got jealous for her. Haha! Oh his hands. I love it! <3 

The way he's holding her thighs though. 555 Most Pra'ake would try to avoid holding his nang'ake or someone he's working with like that. 

Credit: honeymoontravel