[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I love the ending. It was beautiful especially the kiss. I still feel like they should add one more episode though. It seems like they kind of rush and put it all into this last episode. Anyway I still like it. The wedding scene with the kiss scene at the end was sweet. I'm gonna miss Biena again since this end. I want Biena to do a duet; I really miss seeing them sing together.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I think the wedding between Note and Pat did happen, but I'm not sure too since my Thai is limited and I didn't get a chance to watch the whole episode clearly. I think Pat may had asked for a divorce. But don't worry! June and Note did get their happy ending! You'll love it. I liked it, but I felt like it was a bit rushed. I wish there was another episode too. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Pat let Note go back to June because she realized that it was June who had saved Note and herself when they most needed it just because June wanted to see the person she loves to be happy.

Step

Mrs James Ma
 :phew: :phew: :phew: :phew: Thank you Bieluvr. I thought after all those kisses, slaps, crying, they made Note and June apart LOL I will continue then :yes:
Bieluvr said:
Pat let Note go back to June because she realized that it was June who had saved Note and herself when they most needed it just because June wanted to see the person she loves to be happy.

cecilia

Staff member
I finally see mouth movements from Noona to Bie lol

Their romance was way way way too short :( 
Want to see them onscreen again ... perhaps, a revenge theme?

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
I am sorry for my previous post.....personally don't know how some posts end up like that, but if someone sees one of my posts that do seem weird...please PM me and I will edit. Sorry for the random posts.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
So weird to watch this with the fam. OneHD needs to tone it down, this almost got a little trashy with the supporting character love scenes. Too much Note love scenes with Paet. I get it, the p'ek has sexual needs and is a sexual person, I don't need to see him reliving things with the n'rai. Too much Paet altogether, I don't care to see her get it on with Mek. I'm a little upset that Paet and Note have so many revealing scenes but June just got the kisses. The positives about this lakorn is that it is short and straight to the point, mainly because the plot is so simple. They should have focused on a longer wedding for June and Note rather than the last scene between Note and Paet. Basically my main complaint that there is too much Paet, it has made me annoyed with Pang. Noona and Bie are cute as usual but this lakorn isn't that great of a reunion for them storyline wise.