[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Looks like our Bie and Noona gets married? I'm totally not digging Noona's dress. Wish Jeab they did a better job at that. Hmm. Bie looks good at least but anything for my BieNa. 555 Bie's been looking very, very tired this entire last year to early this year. I just hope that he doesn't look tired in the lakorn but at least alive looking. I'm glad that Bie's finally done filming his part, although I am sad that they're finally done filming - except for the girls. Just one more day left. If only Bie and Noona could of had end it together, It'll be nice. I'm sad that Bie won't be present in most of the promotions and the closing party. :( 

Credit: Chirayu

Credit: Magicif, Jeab, etc.

roselovesice

Sorry. I'm being lazy so I'm just gonna post another post instead of edit my last one and add the pictures on there. 555 I'm assuming they had a get together party before Bie leaves. It's probably the closing party, but who knows. At least we got a cute picture of Bie and Noona...even though the others were in there too. Like, can't our BieNa get a picture together ALONE like back in the Koo Gum days? 555 I just love how he putted his head on hers. Too cute! 

At least this edit one will make us feel better. 555

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Yay, Noona & Bie picture together.....first picture isn't that kiss scene?  :wub:

Noona looks more prettier without make up. 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
After seeing those scenes, I really want to see Jad Ruk right now. It's sad that Bie won't have anytime to go and promote Jad Ruk with Noona, but those magazine photo shot of them is still better than nothing. I'm hoping for Jad Ruk to air soon. Can't wait to see Biena!

roselovesice

I want to see these two onscreen already! I miss my BieNa so much!!! <3 I love how they're holding hands. What a good magazine to be in. LOL And he's in between her legs!!! Ahhh!!! 

Credit: aum_honeymoon, honeymoontravelmagazine IG

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
This is a short preview of Jad Ruk Viva Luang from the star 11. It got cut because Malie BIFC couldn't record all of it on time. After seeing this preview, it just make me want to watch Jad Ruk Viva Luang more. Biena is just so cute!!! Can't wait.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRkF6a0ktxA

roselovesice

Wait...they changed the title?!?! 

Here's the longer one...not that it makes much of a difference. lol
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR7hQMQudHY[/media]
credit: noonaupdate pantip

roselovesice

Yeah, I meant that. lol I wonder what it means now. It sucks how they decided to add that in right after filming ended. All those #JudRak hashtags on IG though. lol Personally, I prefer it being called Jud Rak only. It makes life easier. LOL But it's okay. I'm sure with "Viva Luang" added to the title has its reason. :) Thanks Dreamlove. 

I am so not excited for Pang and Bie's scene, specifically that "hot" scene from that clip. lol I really can't wait to see those scenes of Bie and Noona! I'm so excited! I showed it to my 7 year old niece and she's all like, "When we watch this lakorn, I'm going to watch all the kiss scenes between Kobori and the girl." I never let her see the kiss scenes so she's adamant on seeing them once it airs. LOL She's always calling Bie "KOBORI." I've done well as an aunt. Haha! Just kidding. :p 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omgggg that kiss!!! ugh I love BieNa in kookum I so can't wait for this!!! Eeeekkk ohh geeesh, they did such a wonderful job that made me ship them! Thanks for sharing Cecilia!! eeek any news on when this will air?? Im soo excited!!

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMGosh OMGosh!!!!! I can't wait!!!!! I'm so looking forward to squealing and sqazzing with you girls once it airs. I almost thought about setting up premier viewing/chatting party for the lakorn with you girls online, but then realized that I can no longer do that since I'll be in Asia when the lakorn airs and we'll be in different time zones. 

I'm so excited!!!