[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like they're wrapping up filming. We may get to see this before the year ends. From recent photos, I think they might've switched the director or producer. I hope they didn't or at least I hope it doesn't affect the outcome of the lakorn negatively. :/ It would suck to see an inconsistent lakorn because the quality halfway through or towards the end changes. Especially with the original being a classic and this being Jes and Mo's first lead roles. Please don't disappoint and please do Mo and Jes justice!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like they've completely finished filming. So exciting!!!!!!!!!!! This was the last sequence they filmed but I don't think they're filming in order. If I'm correct, this is the scene towards the end where Wayut and Pavarin escape the wedding and it's the morning after they slept together (because they went to a beach to film this scene). It could also be one of the scenes where they're being chased by Pavarin's fiancé and the cops (also towards the end). The actual ending in the original is of them embracing each other at the fountain where they first met.

cr: momonchanok & pmpm353

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I caught these screenshots from Mo's snap on instagram before they went away (the short video clips similar to snapchat's). JES AND MO ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: I just wish we got more bts clips of them to see more of their cute interactions offscreen. They're so comfortable with each other that they could be mistaken as a couple. If there were bts clips of them, they'd become a koo jin because many people would ship them together.

They took an entire day (or a little more) to film this last scene. :eek:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO SEE THE TEASER NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

cr: sirat_zeal1

Looks like Captain is playing Sorapong's role? Awesome!! :D The quality looks decent, nothing really extraordinary though. Hopefully, it turns out better than it seems in pictures. Crossing my fingers for an all around solid production!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Is Mo and Bie still going out? I saw a post of them two on IG the other day.
This should answer your question lol.
Some very dedicated fans did some snooping and found this just two days ago.
Bie hands a bag to a girl on the left side of the screen.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BO2Q5nLArDz/
As you can see, the girl was Mo because of the black kimono cardigan and her hair in a bun.

Bie taking pictures with some fans(?).

^The person (mefinne) who posted this on their instagram story is the same person posing with Mo above in her IG story. Also, it's the same location (GUMPOR).

This IG page consistently reveals Bie and Mo's recent meetups and dates so even though they might not talk much about their relationship in public or there may be rumors that they're not together anymore, it's pretty obvious that they are. :)

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This should answer your question lol.
Some very dedicated fans did some snooping and found this just two days ago.
Bie hands a bag to a girl on the left side of the screen.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BO2Q5nLArDz/
As you can see, the girl was Mo because of the black kimono cardigan and her hair in a bun.

Bie taking pictures with some fans(?).

^The person (mefinne) who posted this on their instagram story is the same person posing with Mo above in her IG story. Also, it's the same location (GUMPOR).

This IG page consistently reveals Bie and Mo's recent meetups and dates so even though they might not talk much about their relationship in public or there may be rumors that they're not together anymore, it's pretty obvious that they are. :)
Wonder what he brought for her. Lol. They're in the same channel, why haven't they got pair up yet?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wonder what he brought for her. Lol. They're in the same channel, why haven't they got pair up yet?
I think it is because Bie does not do that many lakorns and because Mo has only started to come back to n'ek roles. She was supporting for her last few.