[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Ak's caption for this: "I hate to lose more than I love to win." That's why he'll become possessive of Pavarin. He won't stand losing to Wayu. Dang Ak...so rai yet so sexy. XD

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

^This is so adorable!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

cr: jesjpp, hubsub_official, teeee.c, momonchanok, pmpm353

Mo is sooooo pretty but her makeup and wardrobe in here isn't doing her justice. :/

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

^These were posted two days ago on Mo's IG. In the first picture Mo is posing with Exact's coproducer Khun Pon. Jes was also there (Mo tagged Jes and Khun Pon in the second picture). I don't think they were filming on that day. I think Jes, Mo and Khun Pon must've just met up for some type of meeting/planning for a future promotional event. I'm so curious to know what they have planned. I'm so happy that Jes-Mo are receiving so much love. :love:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo has always been slim. But it seems she lost weight since last year. She was super skinny in Tawan Tud Burapa and Sorry I Love You. She looked her normal weight in Club Friday The Series with Toomtam though. Maybe it's just the styling? I really liked her natural makeup in there because it made her look refreshing. Even though it was minimal, it still made her look pretty. Her natural makeup in here, Tawan Tud Burapa and Sorry I Love You makes her look plain and washed out.

There's nothing wrong with being skinny. Many people are naturally slim and it doesn't mean they're unhealthy or starving themselves. That's usually not the case. If you look at Mo's childhood pictures and predebut pictures, you'll see that she's always been skinny. Plus, Mo is 5'2 and has a very small body frame/skeletal structure, so that really makes her look skinnier than she actually is.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo looked absolutely stunning today at her event with Kangsom. Her styling this year has just been on point. She's really transformed into an elegant lady. I hope she continues to doll up like this, both in real life and in lakorns. I like this girly side of Mo. Her beauty is underrated.

cr to owners

Last edited:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm thinking that scene is episode 1 when he saved her from the car chase & brought her back to his place. The bad guys ended up there too & she ended up unconscious.