[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay let's be real here, the trailer for this lakorn is absolutely the best one of the ones shown. Man I am just so excited and I am really praying that someone subs this lakorn for that us fans can understand it. I'm so excited to see Mo as n'ek again, and it really does seem like she and Jes have great chemistry. What ever became of their sitcom btw? Did it continue airing?

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
omgg omgg I love her look in that short scene with her pink lips and the white dress soo gorgeous!
I KNOW! The makeup in that scene isn't very heavy but it makes her look so delicate and feminine. The hair and outfit are flattering too. I was actually pleasantly surprised that Mo looked better in motion because from pictures I thought they styled her very plainly. Her styling is still simple, but I mean pictures just didn't do Mo justice.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay let's be real here, the trailer for this lakorn is absolutely the best one of the ones shown. Man I am just so excited and I am really praying that someone subs this lakorn for that us fans on can understand it. I'm so excited to see Mo as n'ek again, and it really does seem like she and Jes have great chemistry. What ever became of their sitcom btw? Did it continue airing?
Yeah, it's the most suspenseful. From the comments, most people are excited for Game Maya and Fated to Love You. I expected that, considering how popular Push-Jui, Bie and Esther are. Tae Pang Korn will probably do well ratings wise too because it's a remake of a beloved classic (like Koo Gum) and directed by the same person behind Pitsawad, Ban Lang Mek and many other hit Exact lakorns. Thanks to Jes and Mo's sitcom, people are more familiar with them and there are already people who adore them together. Even if this doesn't become a hit, I just hope it's well received and gets good ratings. I hope that people will finally appreciate and see their potential, especially Mo considering how much she struggled over the years to regain her position as a leading actress. I can already see from the trailer that they're doing perfectly fine as leads. I never doubted Mo though, knowing how skilled she is. There was a comment in Thai that said "Bie-Esther, Jes-Mo, Son-Vill, love them a lottttt" and it was one of the top liked comments, third most liked to be exact-currently has 46 likes as I type this. So with that being said, I have hope that Jes and Mo will gain a good following from this lakorn. :)

Yes, their sitcom is still airing every Wednesday.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Trailer ENG SUB

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: I'm so much more excited now!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

And OMG! I saw that you're subbing Jes and Mo's sitcom on your dailymotion channel too! Will you be subbing this lakorn when it airs then?!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, they put Mo's best talent to use in here, her crying. Every time she cries, my heart feels it. She cries so effortlessly. Just the crying alone, Mo is one of my favorites actresses to watch. She doesn't disappoint me. My favorite crying actresses right now, is Mo and Pooklook. They cry so pretty and with so many emotions.

They asked Mo about Bie again and she says, she's still the same from Day one. They asked her if there's any possibility of reconciling with Bie, she says, it's up to the future.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I never cared for the male ost in the original but I loved Pannada's ost. I really hope they keep it in this version as the ending ost, or at least have it sung by someone new. I can't think of a singer in this generation with the same delicate and heavenly vocals as Pannada though. Noona has a sweet voice but she suits periods better.

And this is wishful thinking but I really want Bank to sing the opening theme song. I loved his OST from Pancake and Pae's lakorn. It was also action/romance.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

cr: jesjpp

So disappointed with the poster. It's literally just a plain white background with individual pictures of the main cast and a couple feathers around the title. :/ Like seriously? That's the best they could do? (Jes used a black and white filter in his post but it's the same poster that was shown at the press conference in Exact's facebook video.) Ugh. I was hoping it was just a rough edit since the lakorn isn't going to air until March, so they just wanted something to use during the press conference. But nope, looks like it's going to be the official one. :BangHead: Compared to Tae Pang Korn's beautiful poster with the vibrant colors, flattering pictures of the main cast, and intricate detailing in the background and title, it's like they didn't even care enough to put any effort into this one. Come on. Even editors here at AF could make a better poster. They could've at least used the picture Jes and Mo took from the fitting.
I'm sure there were many other sweet and intimate couple pictures from the fitting too, but they decided to use a picture where Mo looks so cold and distant. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Seriously, they might as well just have fans create their posters for them because even "amateurs" can make better and more eye catching artwork.

cr: athippycreation / @TubbyTinker (Only calling you an amateur because you consider yourself one. Otherwise, you already know how much I admire your editing skills lol.)

Last edited:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Jes is flaming hot in that t-ser! I haven't watched him and Mo together, but looks like they made a good decision pairing these two up.