Num and new girlfriend

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
Who is Tik Brother? I think that's what she's calling herself. I just wanted to say that he moved on fast from Nicole! Man, I gotta say these celebs show in pictures/msgs like they really love each other but the next thing you know they break up lol

But if I was the girl I would be afraid that he'll cheat on me like he did with his ex lol. What goes around comes around...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
People their age usually doesn’t take long to get over a relationship. They think they’re getting older and don’t have time to wait. Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Does anyone know why Num and Nicole broke up?
He cheated.

Num need to just disappear. You'd think that with his fame in his younger years he would age gracefully in looks and reputation but he's declining in both.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The picture on page one of Num reminds of William Hung (spelling) the guy that sings on American idol (she bangs).

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Wow....

He has been declining in both...and worse is the crappy moral he has....tsk tsk....nicole lucked out that he shows his true colors

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Num used to be number one and now he's like some washed up, desperate wannabe that is struggling to stay in the spot light. It's sad that his prime has passed and now he's doing worse than Kelly Tanapat, who is older.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
My god! Is he still even relevant??? I haven’t heard/seen anything from this dude since over maybe 1 decade, 2 perhaps ago lolol

I was on that gossip channel by moodum or whatever his/her name is... that major gossip guy who knows everyone’s business but his own lmaooo he was saying yaddy yada this p’ek from a channel got another girl from another channel pregnant. So it turns out to be Num????? I think aging has affected some people’s mental thinking not to be mean

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
My god! Is he still even relevant??? I haven’t heard/seen anything from this dude since over maybe 1 decade, 2 perhaps ago lolol

I was on that gossip channel by moodum or whatever his/her name is... that major gossip guy who knows everyone’s business but his own lmaooo he was saying yaddy yada this p’ek from a channel got another girl from another channel pregnant. So it turns out to be Num????? I think aging has affected some people’s mental thinking not to be mean
Hahahaah I like that they joked that about themselves. I swear he knows so many juicy stuff.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hahahaah I like that they joked that about themselves. I swear he knows so many juicy stuff.
But you know he’s the guy that I watch his “news” or gossip with a half eye closed lol that’s just how cringy I am with his gossips lol :p