Num and new girlfriend

Discussion in 'Thai' started by siraphun, Aug 15, 2018.

1. rae

rae sarNie Hatchling

Lol! Maybe it's a mid-life crisis hence all these bad decisions out of the blue. :p

maimyang likes this.
  2. maimyang

maimyang look how they burst for uu. ♡

Man, thought he would have higher morals and respect women and not cheat.. always see him with his mom, showing pictures of him with her like a respectful son.. kissing and hugging her. :( I’m disappointed but he was never my fave actor so whatevs. Just feel bad for Nicole.

3. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

He's one of those ppl that will never settle down....

Many guy can be really good to mom and be trash of a man

maimyang likes this.
  4. little22

little22 sarNie Juvenile

He cheated on Nicole. It seems like Num isn't that type more like a gentleman. He's old already he should settle down gf or wife and kids

5. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

He never will....he like be a "plah lai" forever....

Some ppl aren't meant for it...not saying they should cheat....but some ppl just go from a relationship to a relationship

6. little22

little22 sarNie Juvenile

Plah lai? I don't think he has that much gf in his 40+ years. He has Nui-missThailand like long 5 year and Nicole. I don't hear or know anybody else.

7. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

He had a gf that died....he also dated joy

He is 1 of those people that dates and don't seem to settle down.

My cousin is like that...I knew with his personality he won't settle down...he has been In many long term relationships and has never settled down. I thought he might have awhile back...but nope....my long term assumption is still ringing true...

8. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

I forgot about Joy. Tsk tsk, stole his friend's gf.

9. HNA0

HNA0 ☀️

Which Joy?

10. little22

little22 sarNie Juvenile

Joy Rinnale. I didn't know they dated. I thought it was rumors cus they are Koo Jin drama. Ban said thing and the where Num is an undercover cop.

HNA0 likes this.
  11. maimyang

maimyang look how they burst for uu. ♡

So this is the newly married couple
    [​IMG]

fairytales and SuzieJ like this.
  12. dertaajaf

dertaajaf sarNie Adult

13. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

What Num got married? Is she pregnant? He looks so tired all the time now.

HNA0 likes this.
  14. HuabNag

HuabNag sarNie Adult

Congratulation to them and I wish both the greatest happiness. It is time for Num to have a family. All his peers are family man already.

15. Sunggi

Sunggi sarNie Egg

Yes, she is pregnant

16. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

That's the rumors. Someone post saying would he married her if she wasn't pregnant? I was like ooo ouch.

I hope this will make him grow up.

17. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

I woke up this morning to find news that Num got married, what a shocker. Geez Num, you lived the life of a bachelor for decades and ultimately you've are tied down due to knocking someone up. No way he saw that coming. Hoping he doesn't turn out like Peter Corp in a couple of years.

18. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

He cheated on Nicole with one girl then cheated on that girl with this one and got her pregnant too. Such a romantic story :rolleyes:.

19. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

His face looks mega tired

20. AnnTfan

AnnTfan ❤ BTS ❤

Who was Joy dating?

OMG i'm shook Num got married, my sister is a huuge fan of him, especially back then. I can't believe he is a cheater :crybaby2: