Num and new girlfriend

rae

sarNie Adult
My god! Is he still even relevant??? I haven’t heard/seen anything from this dude since over maybe 1 decade, 2 perhaps ago lolol

I was on that gossip channel by moodum or whatever his/her name is... that major gossip guy who knows everyone’s business but his own lmaooo he was saying yaddy yada this p’ek from a channel got another girl from another channel pregnant. So it turns out to be Num????? I think aging has affected some people’s mental thinking not to be mean
Lol! Maybe it's a mid-life crisis hence all these bad decisions out of the blue. :p

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Man, thought he would have higher morals and respect women and not cheat.. always see him with his mom, showing pictures of him with her like a respectful son.. kissing and hugging her. :( I’m disappointed but he was never my fave actor so whatevs. Just feel bad for Nicole.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
He cheated on Nicole. It seems like Num isn't that type more like a gentleman. He's old already he should settle down gf or wife and kids

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He cheated on Nicole. It seems like Num isn't that type more like a gentleman. He's old already he should settle down gf or wife and kids

He never will....he like be a "plah lai" forever....

Some ppl aren't meant for it...not saying they should cheat....but some ppl just go from a relationship to a relationship

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Plah lai? I don't think he has that much gf in his 40+ years. He has Nui-missThailand like long 5 year and Nicole. I don't hear or know anybody else.

He never will....he like be a "plah lai" forever....

Some ppl aren't meant for it...not saying they should cheat....but some ppl just go from a relationship to a relationship

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Plah lai? I don't think he has that much gf in his 40+ years. He has Nui-missThailand like long 5 year and Nicole. I don't hear or know anybody else.

He had a gf that died....he also dated joy

He is 1 of those people that dates and don't seem to settle down.

My cousin is like that...I knew with his personality he won't settle down...he has been In many long term relationships and has never settled down. I thought he might have awhile back...but nope....my long term assumption is still ringing true...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Congratulation to them and I wish both the greatest happiness. It is time for Num to have a family. All his peers are family man already.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I woke up this morning to find news that Num got married, what a shocker. Geez Num, you lived the life of a bachelor for decades and ultimately you've are tied down due to knocking someone up. No way he saw that coming. Hoping he doesn't turn out like Peter Corp in a couple of years.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
He cheated on Nicole with one girl then cheated on that girl with this one and got her pregnant too. Such a romantic story :rolleyes:.