Nueng Tawan Paan Dao

Vanida

Save World Save Life
tang071 said:
first of all her mother told her not to talk to strangers so she didnt...and everyone just came to the conclusion that she was a deaf mute and she went along. also she knew people showed compssion and were sympathetic of her so she continued to act along. she also didnt trust anyone so she played. when she wanted to talk she couldnt because of fear that other people would be upset with her becuase she lied esp after so many years. she also thinks that tawan would hate her if ever found out the truth esp since he trusted her.
[post="7564"][/post]​
, thz tang071 for the explanation :)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yay..his Birthday is in Oct..just like mines..except mine is on the 8th of Oct..but hmmmmmmmm....uhh uhhh ..wow he's young...just good enough to be my boyfriend..hahaha...but yeah this lakorn is really good.i have it up to part 4 but then i only watch to part 2 so yeah !

kitkat

sarNie Elites
tang071 said:
from reading the summary it kinda reminds me of ngao asoke with ae issariya and eg egarut where the n'ek is writing the letters to the p'ek but he thinks its the n'rai. btw jamie is the n'rai in both.
[post="755"][/post]​

jai said:
keke... tang071 that's exactly wat i was thinking.. does really remind me of ngao asoke.. cuz n'ek was adopted by jamie's parents... jamie was n'rai in that lakorn... and the whole n'ek responding to p'ek's letters..and him returning and huggin the wrong person.. i mean they mite as well call it a remake..but we'll have to see...
[post="773"][/post]​

Kkrystal said:
I'm watching it...

Its cute i guess....the letter and him coming back reminds me of beeyachaht starring ae and egkarat lolz jamie was in that one too. I was in tears about the dog. Sad doggie...
[post="852"][/post]​

misszaky said:
sounds interesting, and yes it does remind me of ngao asoke. ahah but jui looks better. and better pek.
[post="900"][/post]​

MiSs_Kay said:
awww this lakorn sounds mad good...I saw the song to it and thought it was gonna be boring...but after reading the summary a little...Im gonna go and watch it now..it also kinda reminds meeh a little of Ngao Asoke...dun ya think?? how the narng ake keeps in touch with the pra ake for the narng rai and he comes back and stuff?? :blink:
[post="1393"][/post]​

sunflower said:
OMGosh... i was thinking the same thing! and jamie was the mean girl in that one too! but yeah... in ngao asoke.. the nang aik writes to pra aik in place of the mean girl and the pra aik kinda falls for the person who wrote the letters! yeah.. i saw the preview too... it looks good.. jui is sooooooooo pretty!
[post="2162"][/post]​

der052 said:
This lakorn is sort of like Ngao Asoke starring Ae I. and Eg.!

Reason being that she writes to him using the other ladies name (which is the same in both lakorns!) and the p'ek likes or pretends to like the other lady also because the nang'ek is sweet, strong, same attitude but this one is in a way very good!

I'm in love with this one already!

:D
[post="2989"][/post]​

teedee said:
my gosh! this la korn summary sound like Ae+aekarat la korn"Ngow a soak" . sound interesting.that suck that the vdo store i usually go rent doesn't have it. i like note.
[post="6908"][/post]​
you guys took my words out of my mouth! :lol: ngao asoke is my one of my favorites! so man i wanted to watch this one so badly!! <_<

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay, I'm too lazy to read everyone's posts and etc.

So out of 5 stars; 5 being the best, how would you rate this lakorn so far?

I really like Jui, but don't want to waste my money if the storyline sucks.

natty

Chubs
Kayla said:
Okay, I'm too lazy to read everyone's posts and etc.

So out of 5 stars; 5 being the best, how would you rate this lakorn so far?

I really like Jui, but don't want to waste my money if the storyline sucks.
[post="13348"][/post]​
K(O) for me i give this a 4 really like it..

Serenity

sarNie Egg
I know this is a lot to ask...but is anyone willing to upload from the beginning to now...I been watching other lakorn and I bypassed this lakorn...Thanks in advance.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah i would have to say 4 as well..it's really good..i watched up to part 4 only..and praa ek still doesn't have a clue that nang ek is able to talk..i wonder when he will find out!

natty

Chubs
WHOHOOO tawan finds out tomorrow (today in thailand) who wrote all those letters to him.....

natty

Chubs
no they werent dating.. note thought that jui likes him so he agree to the engagement but only after "talking" it over with her.. but he made it seem like he wanted her to engage with the other guy so she "said" she has no problem with it.. so they got engage.. but tomorrow epi will be so exciting!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
when will it end?? i prefer waiting until its all finished so i can watch it a whole thing instead of feeling anxious waht will it happen next. :p

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I have up to part 6 right now but i hven't watched it yet..wht parts are you guys talking bout...talking about tomorrows episode and stuff..where are you guys at...i am lost!

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i think this have two more epi to go. if i m not mistaken, after this lakorn will b oil and mo lakorn