Nueng Tawan Paan Dao

Ana

sarNie Adult
Credit 2 Pinklemon

Anyone watching?! It's a really cute lakorn :p , Note is cute..ahahaha... :lol:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
HmMmMM...i haven't got a clue what this lakorn is about? anyone know? give up a summary please...and uhhh hmmm some details? pretty good or okie? wussup! let it out.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Too lazy to write on my own so this is credit to SARY @ ETASIA :p

The first episode was kind of sad in the beginning telling the story of how Jui was a motherless child, but her mom was really in bangkok trying to make a living. One day she told Jui to come to live with her, but also warned her to not speak to anyone, there's a lot of danger in the city. Jui waited for her mom at the train station, not realizing that her mom died in a car accident, therefore she was never coming to get her daughter. I skipped a bit but somehow Jui was well-liked by everyone passing by at the train station and she didn't speak with anybody. Therefore everyone treated her nicely because she was a poor "mute" girl. She thought people were nicer to those who were less fortunate so she pretended further to not know how to speak.
Later on Note dad adopts Jui to be a servant at his home. He has a step-wife and daughter Jamie. He also has his own son Note. Jamie's mom convinced Note's dad that the kid's should get married and so that was the plan. Note is at school overseas. Jamie doesn't really have time to write to him, so she made Jui do it for her. Jui gladly did so because she liked reading Note's words.
One day Note's dad is ill, and he dies. Jamie mom's is glad because she has a new lover anyways and they wanted to take over the radio company of Note's dad. Note returns home from school, but no one had told him his dad had died. Jui was crying over the death and then realized a burglar was in the house at the late hour? She gets her dog, Pete, to attack Note, but then realized it was him. Note had never seen Jui as a grown woman but did remember when they were all kids growing up. At first Note thought Jui was Jamie and so he hugged her lovingly, Jui returned the hug but realized that Note kept calling her Jamie. She shook her head and signed to him that she wasn't who he thought she was and quickly remembered that Note didn't know his father had died. Jui wrote down the news, Note read it and he cried in Jui's arm. There's a lot of cute scene in the first 2 episodes between the two. It looks very interesting. I can't wait when Note gets angry at Yui and has her in his arms (maybe he found out about her being able to speak and lying about it.) Jui is very beautiful and cute in the lakorn, she is always daydreaming about Note and her fairy-tale ending...

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww this movie sounds soo kute and interesting i dont think id mind watchin this movie at all!thanks soo much for the brief summary Ana!

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the summary..Love it alot.....hope that someone will post it so soon.....It seems to be a good story...and there might be a lot of cute scence tooo....

tang071

sarNie Elites
from reading the summary it kinda reminds me of ngao asoke with ae issariya and eg egarut where the n'ek is writing the letters to the p'ek but he thinks its the n'rai. btw jamie is the n'rai in both.

jai

sarNie Elites
keke... tang071 that's exactly wat i was thinking.. does really remind me of ngao asoke.. cuz n'ek was adopted by jamie's parents... jamie was n'rai in that lakorn... and the whole n'ek responding to p'ek's letters..and him returning and huggin the wrong person.. i mean they mite as well call it a remake..but we'll have to see...

Sah

sarNie Elites
This lakorn sounds good. I think I might catch the first episode to see if it's worth watching. I like Jui, though.

mandy

sarNie Egg
i just seen 2 episode, sooo far it's really good, it's really romantic, and i love the theme songs especially the ending song

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I'm watching it...

Its cute i guess....the letter and him coming back reminds me of beeyachaht starring ae and egkarat lolz jamie was in that one too. I was in tears about the dog. Sad doggie...

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
sounds interesting, and yes it does remind me of ngao asoke. ahah but jui looks better. and better pek.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Man I never even knew that note had a lakorn out....ahhhh...now I'm all excited..hehehe note is sooooo freken cute..