Nueng Tawan Paan Dao

tang071

sarNie Elites
KawaiiTennyo said:
what other lakorn does this p-ek star in!?!? his face looks very familiar but i can't pin point it ..
[post="1758"][/post]​
he starred in puk boon gub koong nang with yui, yod nam nai tawan with araya and mong dang with pok.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
my gosh! this la korn summary sound like Ae+aekarat la korn"Ngow a soak" . sound interesting.that suck that the vdo store i usually go rent doesn't have it. i like note.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
it have a slow start but rite now it is beginning to pick up. jui remind me of somewhere in between the look of benz and yui. well in one word beautiful. rite now note is showing his jealous site, so it is getting really good. but his acting still need improvement................

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
Note is so hot and Jui is so pretty my sis said that Jui kinda look like Yui than sometimes she look like someone else.
I can't wait for espoide 7 and 8.

LilxMsxM0lly

sarNie Egg
I don't know how Dao would let other people talk so much junk to her and not have any like temptation to cuzz them out..I wouldn't be able to do that. Ohhh and i love how tawan gets so jealous...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
aww this one sounds good too. hmmm...never seen note in a lakorn before. this could be the first that makes me a note fan. :)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i watch epoide 1 and 2 and it's ok hey why jui acting to be death i mean faking it why she lie to p'eak when she can really talk??

tang071

sarNie Elites
Vandia said:
i watch epoide 1 and 2 and it's ok hey why jui acting to be death i mean faking it why she lie to p'eak when she can really talk??
[post="7499"][/post]​

first of all her mother told her not to talk to strangers so she didnt...and everyone just came to the conclusion that she was a deaf mute and she went along. also she knew people showed compssion and were sympathetic of her so she continued to act along. she also didnt trust anyone so she played. when she wanted to talk she couldnt because of fear that other people would be upset with her becuase she lied esp after so many years. she also thinks that tawan would hate her if ever found out the truth esp since he trusted her.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
what part did it come in vdo cassettes already? the thai store i go rent doesn't have it which i'm mad. it sound like a sad romantic la korn.

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
diz lakorn is goooooood....u shouldnt miss it...........luv diz lakorn and all the poem that yui wrote or should i say dao, it soooooooo damn goood and romantic.........i wish i could be that goood hehe

Nena

sarNie Elites
i like the lakorn is soo cute and romantic and :( . Note and Jui they look cute together.. dis lakorn is good....