Nueng Tawan Paan Dao

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i wonder why doesn't anyone post some summaries of this lakorn in lyrics/summaries section? it's only up to 2 episodes.. i really want to read what happen after episode 2.. :(

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to see the next one too. Isn't this lakorn going to end soon because Arnus lakorn begin in like october 10th or something. :blink:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
roodaimai said:
I can't wait to see the next one too. Isn't this lakorn going to end soon because Arnus lakorn begin in like october 10th or something. :blink:
[post="21484"][/post]​
yeah i think it'll end soon.. :(

anyone posts summaries after episode 2??? i really want to read it what happen. :(

tang071

sarNie Elites
i'm so excited for the next episode that's coming up this week. omg i'm so looking forward to it, it should def air on the fri-sat-sunday slot so that there's 3 eps a week. yeah finally she talks and i hate it how it ends right after she walks into the police station and says that she has proof. i bet it'll be so annoying how note will be angry at jui. haha watch it end all corny with him saying something like i was only mad at jui because she didnt speak any sooner.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
tang071 said:
i'm so excited for the next episode that's coming up this week. omg i'm so looking forward to it, it should def air on the fri-sat-sunday slot so that there's 3 eps a week. yeah finally she talks and i hate it how it ends right after she walks into the police station and says that she has proof. i bet it'll be so annoying how note will be angry at jui. haha watch it end all corny with him saying something like i was only mad at jui because she didnt speak any sooner.
[post="21914"][/post]​
yeah i know..but im pretty sure it'll look cute that way! :lol:

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I'm loving dis lakorn!!! Can't wait to watch more!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i LUV this lakorn.. it's very worth watching.. i'm waiting for part 9.

i can't wait.. it's so GooD!!!! Note is HOTT!!!!!!!!
i can't wait until Jui talks to Note.. i can't wait to see how he's gonna react. hehe..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
finally! i got a chance to watch this lakorn..but so far i just finished part 2... i will watch part 3 later since i'm so much headache! also i got back home CA from OH..take time to unpack everything. :D probably will watch it all by this thursday! can't wait to get part 9!